BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-04-2008, 03:55 PM   #1
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

LeatherZ - Custom E82 Shift and Brake Boots

LeatherZ Shift and Emergency Brake Boots for the E82 1 Series now available.

E82 Shift Boot: $145.00
E82 Brake Boot: $120.00
E82 Shift and Brake Boot Bundle: $255.00

If you want to save the cost of the BMW plastic ring, you can ship your boots to me and I can re-use them. This will drop the price to $65.00 per boot. Please contact me if you are interested.

Our shift and brake boots are handcrafted and made-to-order with the same leather used in all LeatherZ products, either Spinneybeck Sabrina or BMW Original Equipment. Our patterns are exact copies of the factory boots and are model-specific. We make them with French seams just like BMW does and all of our boots come with the base plastic mounting ring permanently attached to the boot, ready for installation into your car. Installation is literally a snap: remove your shift knob, pull up on your old boot, snap ours into place, and replace your shift knob.

Certain 2-tone colors and deviating stitching themes are available at no extra charge. If you would like a custom color or design or have a car/application not listed below, please call or email for a quote and lead time. We have many thread colors and many leathers in stock that are not listed on our site.

Available in OEM color leather and Alcantara with a variety of thread choices. I will be adding more 1er colors as I see more demand.

I am currently working on a cheaper solution for the shift boot which could shave around $40 off the price I charge. I will update this thread and my site as soon as this happens.

Please note that I only offer complete boots.
Other companies want you to remove the leather from your stock boots and glue the new boot to the ring. Doing this is not easy, especially with Alcantara which is not forgiving. If you want to save the cost of the BMW plastic ring, you can ship your boots to me and I can re-use them. This will drop the price to $65.00 per boot. Please contact me for details.

I also offer Boot Bundles where you can save when buying both the shift and brake boots at the same time.

Here are some samples of Black Alcantara with Montego Blue Stitching:

I know some of you may be interested in Tri-Color M Stitching, so here are some sample pics of Black Alcantara with //M Stitching.

You can find more Shift Boot images here.

You can find more Emergency Brake Boot images here.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

You do great work, looks great. After a few other mods that are taking my current spare funds are completed I will be giving you a call.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templedogg View Post
You do great work, looks great. After a few other mods that are taking my current spare funds are completed I will be giving you a call.
Thanks for the compliment. My brother makes all the boots so he gets the praise on the boots.

If you can live without your boots for a week or two, it is a really good idea to send them in, you save quite a bit, especially on the E82.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 04:53 PM   #4
Bmsingh
Private
Rep
Drives:

defo nice work there, would be interested 1 with white stitching like the performance 1, only thing is sending a ring from the UK is it worth it?

Appreciate 0
      04-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #5
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmsingh View Post
defo nice work there, would be interested 1 with white stitching like the performance 1, only thing is sending a ring from the UK is it worth it?
Not sure what the shipping cost would be but if you send your boots, the price would be $130 vs. $255 so you save $125. You can wait and see if my lower cost shift boot pans out.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 03:34 AM   #6
Robert
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i -> is350 -> Tesla M3 perf

Do they come in darker color?
      04-05-2008, 06:56 AM   #7
AndyM
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
Do they come in darker color?
It photographs light. It matches the Alcantara BMW uses. I can do custom colors but my costs have to be covered.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 08:39 AM   #8
Impulse
BMW ONE
Rep
Drives: 93 RX-7 R1, 135i

Garage List
Very nice !!!