BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-20-2011, 09:13 PM   #1
swaite
High School Dropout
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Don't do business with fd94!

I purchased his intercooler he posted in the classified section on this forum. (http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=587731) Listed at $110, is not exactly stealing it, but I knew it wouldn't last long. After seeing a few pictures via text, I sent him the full amount via PayPal not two hours later. Today I get this text:
Quote:
"Hey man.Someone offered me ALOT more money for the intercooler.I havent claimed the money yet so just cancle the transaction.Sorry man im in need of money and he offered alot more"
It's been a while since I've received money via PayPal, but that's not how I remember it working. It's my understanding that once a seller sends the money, that's that. I'm still waiting for him to refund my money as I write this. I'm not really too worried because of PayPal's "Purchase Protection", but that's not really the point.

What kind of person does this? No one would possibly offer more than $200 for a stock intercooler This guys reputation is really worth less than $100 to him? fd94, Alex, Julio Lorenzo, whatever the fuck your name is; If you're reading this I just want you to know that you are a piece of shit.

Edit: Received my $110 back, but fd94 is still a candy ass.

Last edited by swaite; 09-20-2011 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0