BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-26-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Wink FOR SALE: PERFECT CONDITION Project Kics Neo Chrome Lug Nut and Stud Conversion

I have some Project Kics Neo Chrome Lug Nuts AND studs for sale for a stud conversion. Before you ask...

Are they used?
YES, but in perfect condition, washed every week with microfiber and light car soap. They've been on my car for 4 months. No rust.

Are they plug and play for my BMW? YES.

What color is Neo Chrome? A mix of purple and green.

Why can't I just buy the flashy lug nuts? Because BMWs come with lug bolts and not lug nuts/studs. You need to do the conversion.

Can my shop help me do the conversion or do I have to go to some specialty place? Any competent car shop can do the install for you.

What so special about a stud conversion? Google it. A quick answer is the the ease of mounting wheels and it allows you to run baller lugs.

Reason for sale? My current wheels have a center hub cap and I can not run this conversion to fit them. I hate to sell them, but you can't always have all the good things in life.

How much? $250 local SOCAL and $265 shipped. PRICE FIRM.

Willing to sell separate? No.

Is the price justified? The lug nuts themselves cost around $239 without shipping/tax and the studs cost around $100. These are the one with locks and are extended, not to be confused with the ones without the locks and non-extended. You're getting a deal (steal).

What's included?
20 lug nuts (4 are locks) and 20 studs. Also included is the key to the locks.

What else? I <3 you forever if you buy them off me.

08-27-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
1013mm
aka 1013MM
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: pokingly flush

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.26]
Read this...

BROMATICALLY SOLD!!!!