BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-30-2018, 12:29 PM   #1
Sassicaia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

HRC - The biggest victim of our time?

Lets all feel sorry for HRC. The two time looser says its sexist that people want her to go away and that people never say "Go away" to men. Im guessing she isn't counting the current president who has been told to go away over and over and over again? What about her husband who was impeached? Isnt that being told to "go away"?

What about any man in history who has been told to go away, get fired etc because they didnt win? Take any coach of any professional sports team for example.

She isn't being told to go away because she's a woman, she is being told to go away because she is a proven loser (by sheer definition) and people who want to win don't want losers around.

"Hillary Clinton cites sexism in criticism she should exit political stage."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/30/polit...oss/index.html
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
      03-30-2018, 12:34 PM   #2
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 si Coupe, '08 R6

Garage List
lol, baiting much?
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2018, 12:44 PM   #3
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

I can't even pile on this hag much anymore, it's pitiful that she can't even make it down a flight of stairs with two people holding on to her. Along with her obvious mental defects she should just be left alone. Let's just hope she spends the rest of her days in moderate health along with her sexual predator husband.

Maybe she can come up with a sham such as "man made climate change" like Al Gore to fill the void of time she has now. She has plenty of sycophant supporters who will believe anything she says.
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2018, 12:45 PM   #4
chetrickerman
Pro Tuner
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 YMB

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
I agree. She is like genital herpes.
ASR Kratos billet turbos, Essex/AP 9668 BBK, AR design downpipes, Custom charge pipes, custom intakes, MHD, Awron DGA, RW Carbon GTS hood, Status Gruppe Carbon CSL trunk, Carbon rear diffuser, AutoTecknic Carbon mirrors, GC Camber plates, KW HAS, Fall-Line Race Toe arms, SS Brake Lines, UUC SSK, Insane Crank hub, Ozmo titanium lugs, BC Forged RZ01
Appreciate 3
NickyC4722.00
Sassicaia3129.50

03-30-2018, 01:02 PM   #5
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Why bother. I had to hit the ignore button on her a while back.
      03-30-2018, 01:04 PM   #6
Sassicaia
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: SMB F80 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
lol, baiting much?
I'm not trying covertly get people into debating about HRC. Im starting a thread to openly talk about what a loser and victim she is acting like.

There is so much content out there that points to what a total loser she is, and since I feel like we have said (almost) everything we can say about Trump we need a new person to take a massive dump on to keep this section interesting.

No one seemed to carry on the Oprah thread so lets see if we can make this one work
Appreciate 1
GrussGott7292.00

03-30-2018, 01:18 PM   #7
Schwarzschild Radius
Field Marshal of the Cosmos
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassicaia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
lol, baiting much?
I'm not trying covertly get people into debating about HRC. Im starting a thread to openly talk about what a loser and victim she is acting like.

There is so much content out there that points to what a total loser she is, and since I feel like we have said (almost) everything we can say about Trump we need a new person to take a massive dump on to keep this section interesting.

No one seemed to carry on the Oprah thread so lets see if we can make this one work
Then I would go after somebody more relevant. The more we ignore her, the more quickly she will go away.
minn195404.00

04-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #8
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

I would think that many wouldn't mind giving her a shot after the last 16 months of chaos and comings and goings in the white house.I'd vote for rotating her in and see how she does compared to the emperor.
Nuthin' to lose.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2018, 10:38 PM   #9
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:

I both agree with you and really appreciate your "stab 'em in the front" style with this opening line.

You should start a thread about what a sanctimonious twat Comey is. I mean sure there are Comey threads, but let's at least have a few threads on things we all about huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2018, 12:58 AM   #10
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

30,000 emails deleated. Blackberry that met a hammar. Huma aberdeen and her pedo husband. Selling uranium to russia. Her husband gets a bj in the oval office while he is prez. Clinton foundation gets near a billion in taxpayer dollars to rebuild haiti yet places only a couple million on the dirt in haiti for the people to recover.

Hillary is an angel compared to that bigot trump.
Appreciate 1
Sea-Tac1374.50

04-22-2018, 05:45 PM   #11
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340isDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
30,000 emails deleated. Blackberry that met a hammar. Huma aberdeen and her pedo husband. Selling uranium to russia. Her husband gets a bj in the oval office while he is prez. Clinton foundation gets near a billion in taxpayer dollars to rebuild haiti yet places only a couple million on the dirt in haiti for the people to recover.

Hillary Clinton is no angel and lies so much she believes she is really just pushing her brand of truth.. ie.. she believe it herself
completely divorced from reality.. a female don

and its the opposite to Trump
if she were in office we'd be already at war and God know what highjinks going on in DC

hopefully before she croaks she will get justice.. at least for the blatent deleting of those criminal servers of hers
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2018, 06:29 PM   #12
Blackjacks
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
hopefully before she croaks she will get justice.. at least for the blatent deleting of those criminal servers of hers
I wouldn't hold my breath on that. She will skate just like her husband, and all the corruption by the DOJ and such during the Obama Admin, and all these hi-jinks that took place at the top levels of the DOJ, and FBI during the election..etc.

Not a damn thing will happen to any of them. Now had this happened in reverse...OMG.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2018, 08:38 PM   #13
irishbimmer
Banned
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Perhaps its because nothing actually happened? I mean, deleting emails is a pretty common practice for busy people. "She deleted 30,000 emails" gee.
I must have deleted 20,000 myself in the last couple of years...I hope that doesn't get me locked me up.
Appreciate 1
      04-22-2018, 09:11 PM   #14
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

Appreciate 1
GrussGott7292.00

04-22-2018, 09:17 PM   #15
Blackjacks
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Perhaps its because nothing actually happened? I mean, deleting emails is a pretty common practice for busy people. "She deleted 30,000 emails" gee.
I must have deleted 20,000 myself in the last couple of years...I hope that doesn't get me locked me up.
Nothing happened? With all due respect, do you think if you deleted 5 emails that were under subpoena that you would be out of jail? hahaha Me either!
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2018, 05:12 AM   #16
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjacks View Post
I wouldn't hold my breath on that. She will skate just like her husband, and all the corruption by the DOJ and such during the Obama Admin, and all these hi-jinks that took place at the top levels of the DOJ, and FBI during the election..etc.

Not a damn thing will happen to any of them. Now had this happened in reverse...OMG.
Well yes but so if she falls so too will it all.. thats why I hope to see it
the rats will rat out each other
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2018, 05:49 PM   #17
Blackjacks
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
Well yes but so if she falls so too will it all.. thats why I hope to see it
the rats will rat out each other
That's pretty much the only way that things will happen, but I would be willing to bet just about anything I have that HRC, Comey, etc, etc...all of those who if they had an R behind their name right now. Would all be in jail.

I find it ironic the Dems can't find a damn thing they are accusing Trump with, yet they are the ones who did the collusion etc.
Appreciate 1
      04-29-2018, 07:58 PM   #18
wdb
dances with roads
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i

Quote:
we need a new person to take a massive dump on to keep this section interesting.
Sig worthy.

But that horse is pretty dead. How about chubby cheeks Kim or maybe that jerk in KS who keeps flapping about voter fraud.
Appreciate 0
      04-30-2018, 11:10 AM   #19
insanecoder
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjacks View Post
That's pretty much the only way that things will happen, but I would be willing to bet just about anything I have that HRC, Comey, etc, etc...all of those who if they had an R behind their name right now. Would all be in jail.

I find it ironic the Dems can't find a damn thing they are accusing Trump with, yet they are the ones who did the collusion etc.
Ive predicted Comey maybe even HRC would be jailbirds by end of Trump's second term.. I'm hoping like you the swamp drain nails those rats
rats like to rat each other out
and these are serious offenses
Appreciate 1
Zugzwang1005.00

05-05-2018, 10:17 PM   #20
Sea-Tac
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post

And what's wrong with getting a blow job in office? Republican or democrat--who cares? I mean a blow job is great anywhere - or am I missing something.
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2018, 10:25 PM   #21
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Tac View Post
I mean a blow job is great anywhere - or am I missing something.
Well not anywhere - I thought so too, but all those stuffy Swiss fucks at the Vatican disagreed and, FYI, they don't even have any chocolate.

What kind of self-respecting Swiss doesn't carry around chocolates??

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.
Appreciate 0
      05-07-2018, 09:25 AM   #22
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW Z4 SDrive35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea-Tac View Post
And what's wrong with getting a blow job in office? Republican or democrat--who cares? I mean a blow job is great anywhere - or am I missing something.
Because getting one, while in a position of authority, from an intern at work is inappropriate and unethical...unless you're Bill Clinton, then you're a saint. If you're Donald Trump, you're the lowest form of life on the earth. #metoo

Make no mention of the fact that he lied under oath about it, which is perjury...