BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-17-2018, 03:05 PM   #23
Mocho213
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Hahaha... I know so many people who have left this area and moved to Austin or Galveston.

Against enforcing laws? Most of these people are against referring to these individuals as ILLEGAL ALIENS. They prefer the term "undocumented"... I am fairly certain if I start practicing Dentistry tomorrow and get caught I could not say I am an "Undocumented Dentist" or a "Dreamer Dentist".
(WHITE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO SEE BROWN PEOPLE) You guys only hate immigrants if they're latino or muslim

All of you white conservatives or just conservatives are so scared of change and different. The amount of Dreamers or even people that don't fall into the program isn't even a major number that would affect much if they did get papers. Most pay their taxes and live normal lives, considering you're all on this BMW forum I'm going to consider you're all well off in life while i hope you know most of the "illegal aliens" are barely making by with the jobs they can get, most Latinos come here and save their money for back home where Mexico is about 10x worse than the US. Now I understand it's "AMERICANS FIRST" but stop now you guys are just partaking in the political shit show where we blame the immigrants/ lower class for the problem whens in reality its the corporations and 1%, I mean shit I bet all of you must despise the homeless by now too (which are also mainly WHITE people here in LA which we get from across the country). Hell those "illegal aliens" would rather sell to make a living then beg like most of the white people out here, there is some pride you know. Just remember F the left, f the right. The're both working to milk all of the American People(AND Immigrants) for everything they can while they can. Honestly I'm a latino and I can tell you I don't agree with most politics they push out here in Los Angeles, some of them are just too communist honestly. But I strongly feel we need better dialogue between conservatives and liberals however you want to divide yourselves.

PS: STOP WATCHING FOX AND CNN, they are both trying to agitate you with opposing views.

Thought on Syria? Fake chemical attack video? would like to see how you guys are taking all that in.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 03:30 PM   #24
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR

religion and skin color do not matter; how one enters the country is the issue. secondly please do not use the term "you guys" you're painting an entire race with the same brush which is racist. lastly please do not assume my political affiliation, which party i contribute to or who i may have voted for because you're operating on assumption or opinion not fact and for the record i do not watch fox news or cnn.
Appreciate 2
SakhirM49200.50
bbbbmw2358.00

04-17-2018, 03:36 PM   #25
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep
Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1

The Ds need immigrant votes to allow them to gain a permanent majority so they can destroy the constitution, massively increase taxes and wage endless war in the middle east

The Reps need the Ds to have those immigrant votes so the Ds can destroy the constitution, massively increase taxes and wage endless war in the middle east. That way the UniParty goal is achieved and the masters of the "liberals" (lol) and "conservatives" (lol) get what they want, a subdued consumer class unable to ever defend themselves against corporate tyranny

Sadly the statistics show that both legal and illegal immigrants vote for bigger government , higher taxes and less freedom at pretty much the same rates, regardless where they come from.

Trump allegedly wanting more Europeans to move here is hilarious as most of them would immediately vote against everything that makes this country great
Appreciate 4
SakhirM49200.50
iconoclast3103.50
MKSixer13421.00
lakefront161.50

04-17-2018, 03:41 PM   #26
SakhirM4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '15 SO M4/'20 Z4 M40i (coming)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mocho213 View Post
(WHITE PEOPLE DON'T LIKE TO SEE BROWN PEOPLE) You guys only hate immigrants if they're latino or muslim

All of you white conservatives or just conservatives are so scared of change and different. The amount of Dreamers or even people that don't fall into the program isn't even a major number that would affect much if they did get papers. Most pay their taxes and live normal lives, considering you're all on this BMW forum I'm going to consider you're all well off in life while i hope you know most of the "illegal aliens" are barely making by with the jobs they can get, most Latinos come here and save their money for back home where Mexico is about 10x worse than the US. Now I understand it's "AMERICANS FIRST" but stop now you guys are just partaking in the political shit show where we blame the immigrants/ lower class for the problem whens in reality its the corporations and 1%, I mean shit I bet all of you must despise the homeless by now too (which are also mainly WHITE people here in LA which we get from across the country). Hell those "illegal aliens" would rather sell to make a living then beg like most of the white people out here, there is some pride you know. Just remember F the left, f the right. The're both working to milk all of the American People(AND Immigrants) for everything they can while they can. Honestly I'm a latino and I can tell you I don't agree with most politics they push out here in Los Angeles, some of them are just too communist honestly. But I strongly feel we need better dialogue between conservatives and liberals however you want to divide yourselves.

PS: STOP WATCHING FOX AND CNN, they are both trying to agitate you with opposing views.

Thought on Syria? Fake chemical attack video? would like to see how you guys are taking all that in.
This is so much BS that I can't believe it. Illegal has no color. White illegal immigrants from Poland are just as illegal as Hispanics from Mexico. Illegal is illegal. People trying to make this a race or color issue are just blind.
Tejas Chapter, BMW CCA, mem #23915, President 27 years, www.tejaschapter.org
2015 ///M4, SO/full black, 6MT, HK, light 19"
Appreciate 7
UncleWede7362.50
iconoclast3103.50
Dave 90TT1506.50
MKSixer13421.00
hellrotm2675.50

04-17-2018, 04:03 PM   #27
PR3CI5N
need4speed
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M 335i

Quote:

I agree with this. Most illegals work their asses off and I respect that. The homeless aid in this country is out of control and needs to be stopped. Aiding the homeless only makes the situation worse, IMO. I'm good with free meals during the holidays but building shelter with free living is non sense.

As for all the illegals in this country (no matter their color), the United States and myself just want these people to go through the process to be here legally. That's really not too much to ask.

04-17-2018, 04:06 PM   #28
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
Rep
Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT

Quote:

I'm a minority, I'm a first generation American AND I'm a liberal.
Appreciate 2
      04-17-2018, 04:14 PM   #29
Mocho213
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
The Ds need immigrant votes to allow them to gain a permanent majority so they can destroy the constitution, massively increase taxes and wage endless war in the middle east

The Reps need the Ds to have those immigrant votes so the Ds can destroy the constitution, massively increase taxes and wage endless war in the middle east. That way the UniParty goal is achieved and the masters of the "liberals" (lol) and "conservatives" (lol) get what they want, a subdued consumer class unable to ever defend themselves against corporate tyranny

Sadly the statistics show that both legal and illegal immigrants vote for bigger government , higher taxes and less freedom at pretty much the same rates, regardless where they come from.

Trump allegedly wanting more Europeans to move here is hilarious as most of them would immediately vote against everything that makes this country great
Yes the D' we're only pushing before when they believed they'd pick up the votes. I mean Trump had a sweet deal and they backed out because the scrutinty of oking a wall. Realistically how can anybody here tell me "illegal immigration" isn't a color issue when all of ours news media act like Muslims arent the most dangerous people in the world. The wall is literally between MEXICO, so don't tell me it's not because people are tired of seeing Latinos. I don't want to offend anyone by assuming their political affiliation or addressing white people as "you guys"

I personally do not trust Dems anymore given the primaries and the rigging it all for Hilary, Republicans go against most of what I morally agree with. But at this point I feel almost no candidate or almost all people holding office actually have the majority of the people's interests in mind.

PS. Amazon and the internet itself has destroyed brick and mortar chains so what really is stealing jobs: immigrants or technolog? But what are we told to blame?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #30
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep

Most of the illegals came over the southern border, so there's that.

Id be equally horrified if 20 million Canadians swarmed us from the North, insisting on "free" healthcare, banning dangerous guns, arresting people for thought crimes and demanding schools make our kids read books like "the sissy prince" or "the boy in a dress" in Grade 3.

I certainly don't want more people coming here from my own shithole country either, as they'd also vote to raise my taxes and ruin everything that I became and American citizen for.
Appreciate 3
      04-17-2018, 04:31 PM   #31
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
demanding schools make our kids read books like "the sissy prince" or "the boy in a dress" in Grade 3.
As most of our southern neighbors had Catholicism forced on them, I doubt those immigrants are pushing for THAT particular portion of the Cali lifestyle.

Just sayin, not disagreein
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:34 PM   #32
Mr Carrots
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
As most of our southern neighbors had Catholicism forced on them, I doubt those immigrants are pushing for THAT particular portion of the Cali lifestyle.

Just sayin, not disagreein
TBH it doesnt matter if they pray 5 times a day or believe in stoning adulterers, they still mostly vote for politicians pushing an extremely left wing social agenda.
Appreciate 2
iconoclast3103.50
SakhirM49200.50

04-17-2018, 04:37 PM   #33
Mocho213
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:

Id be equally horrified if 20 million Canadians swarmed us from the North, insisting on "free" healthcare, banning dangerous guns, arresting people for thought crimes and demanding schools make our kids read books like "the sissy prince" or "the boy in a dress" in Grade 3.

I certainly don't want more people coming here from my own shithole country either, as they'd also vote to raise my taxes and ruin everything that I became and American citizen for.
I understand, so coming from a 21 year old 2nd gen latino, I would've jumped at the chance for the dems and r's to agree and fund the wall/ give papers to the "dreamer" already here. But the Dems new not all those votes were going their way either. Here in California the immigrants work hard, pay taxes, and some have drivers license. They came for your American dream, this isn't anyone but the natives lands so from what I've gathered its if you make it here you can stay here. As for the free healthcare, what do you want? We tax the 1% they milk from us or do we allow the pharmaceutical companies to drain all the unfortunately ill peoples lives, until they are dead or homeless? Banning dangerous guns? No I need whatever gun the national guard can come up to me with(even then we aren't right)? I don't know many gun rights but I for one am not for taking the guns away, this is a mental issue now but can never be researched. As for the sissyness I understand where it comes from but there is also the reasoning behind our very hyper masculine society. Some kids or males grow up confused or unable to accept there emotions, which has caused more issues now in their adulthood I'm assuming. All I ask we start understanding each other more because there is lot of useless fighting nowadays and the left/ right divide is increasing more nowadays.

Religion is a major factor for all this hate and if you can't accept other religions there will always be issues. I for one am not religious anymore, having grown up Catholic.
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2018, 04:43 PM   #34
PR3CI5N
need4speed
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M 335i

Quote:
Yes the D' we're only pushing before when they believed they'd pick up the votes. I mean Trump had a sweet deal and they backed out because the scrutinty of oking a wall. Realistically how can anybody here tell me "illegal immigration" isn't a color issue when all of ours news media act like Muslims arent the most dangerous people in the world. The wall is literally between MEXICO, so don't tell me it's not because people are tired of seeing Latinos. I don't want to offend anyone by assuming their political affiliation or addressing white people as "you guys"

I personally do not trust Dems anymore given the primaries and the rigging it all for Hilary, Republicans go against most of what I morally agree with. But at this point I feel almost no candidate or almost all people holding office actually have the majority of the people's interests in mind.

PS. Amazon and the internet itself has destroyed brick and mortar chains so what really is stealing jobs: immigrants or technolog? But what are we told to blame?
You can look at it as a color issue if you want but the focus is mainly on these two races because they are the ones flowing into this country illegally on the regular. Some of them come here and yes, are a threat, which is why the government doesn't want undocumented people coming into this country. Limiting who can enter America should and is being enforced.
SakhirM49200.50

04-19-2018, 10:51 AM   #35
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aozer View Post
Don't come to Texas. We don't need or want any more of you here.
Hahaha... I know so many people who have left this area and moved to Austin or Galveston.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taskmaster View Post
This is silly, why are we so against enforcing immigration laws?
Against enforcing laws? Most of these people are against referring to these individuals as ILLEGAL ALIENS. They prefer the term "undocumented"... I am fairly certain if I start practicing Dentistry tomorrow and get caught I could not say I am an "Undocumented Dentist" or a "Dreamer Dentist".
Only the most desperate ex-pats from California live in Galveston.

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 11:57 AM   #36
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Don't forget that ppl in cali are just as assholic to immigrants as everyone else. This place is just so insane expensive that we need the cheaper labor to survive. If we could find a way to get cheap labor like robots then you would see cali be first on board for a wall
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 11:59 AM   #37
Delta0311
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Don't forget that ppl in cali are just as assholic to immigrants as everyone else. This place is just so insane expensive that we need the cheaper labor to survive. If we could find a way to get cheap labor like robots then you would see cali be first on board for a wall
Lmao we need slave labor to survive.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 12:10 PM   #38
gjm120
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:

Or worse yet demand that we speak French!
      04-19-2018, 12:30 PM   #39
OF Hero
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80!

Quote:
TBH it doesnt matter if they pray 5 times a day or believe in stoning adulterers, they still mostly vote for politicians pushing an extremely left wing social agenda.
Sounds like you're just upset people vote differently than you.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #40
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Lmao we need slave labor to survive.
a great deal of prisoners are sitting around not doing anything. they could use them for menial tasks and manual labor then they would have a skillset upon release. addresses two issues with one action.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 01:59 PM   #41
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
a great deal of prisoners are sitting around not doing anything. they could use them for menial tasks and manual labor then they would have a skillset upon release. addresses two issues with one action.
That's a good idea but the left calls that slavery.
You can detect right away those that are going to be shaky, and that will fall behind and those that are very hungry, and that hunger you will have to develop. You gotta create a goal for yourself whatever that may be, a short term goal and a long term goal and you gotta go after that. And if you donít see it, and if you donít believe it, who else will?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 02:23 PM   #42
GrussGott
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M4

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3CI5N View Post
As you all know, CA is a blue sanctuary state. I've lived in San Diego county my entire life and 100% do not support being a sanctuary state. When Gov. Jerry Brown signed this into law back in October, my wife and I were disgusted.
"Disgusted" You and wife are either cold hearted sociopaths or deluded - illegal border crossings are likely lower than it has ever been in your lifetimes! You should be more concerned about a Hall-n-Oates comeback.

* Illegals are at their lowest point since 1971
* we're at max employment
* Your landscaping is super cheap!

and personally I don't give a shit since the US lacks workers for these roles. come on over I say! Hell, that's what my family did, I'm not a native American (you're probably not either) ... why would we bitch others want to follow our lead? Come and build our country! Bring me your tired and poor I say.
This down-with-brown fear is laughably ridiculous also sad, but "disgusted"

Here's your 70s-era thing to be disgusted about. Look at it. JUST LOOK AT IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 04-19-2018 at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 02:36 PM   #43
irishbimmer
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis449 View Post
You're the one who doesn't know...
Actually I do know and it was the conflict called the "Mexican/American War" and not its predecessor conflict associated with the battles of the Alamo and San Jacinto that transferred California, Arizona, parts of Texas and New Mexico to the United States by treaty.
You may wish to research how the Mexican/American war started-pretty much like the Gulf of Tonkin incident during the Viet Nam era except we crossed the border of Mexico via the Rio Grande after sparking a deliberate incident.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2018, 03:23 PM   #44
Delta0311
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
Actually I do know and it was the conflict called the "Mexican/American War" and not its predecessor conflict associated with the battles of the Alamo and San Jacinto that transferred California, Arizona, parts of Texas and New Mexico to the United States by treaty.
You may wish to research how the Mexican/American war started-pretty much like the Gulf of Tonkin incident during the Viet Nam era except we crossed the border of Mexico via the Rio Grande after sparking a deliberate incident.
And who gives a fuck. We fought, they lost, we took their shit; yup sounds about right. This is how wars have been fought since day one. You lose and you get your shit taken. So are you willing to give up the land that was taken, which includes your home in Orange County?
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Appreciate 0