BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-26-2018, 02:26 PM   #133
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Yes I notice the same thing!! People come on here and think they can lie and say anything and when I tell them they lie they always get mad and change subject or say its only an opinion! Yea right a crazy one lol! I will say a few weeks ago I did make a mistake with someone and we both apologized to each other on this section of the forum too!
I actually fuck up a lot and it's accidental.

The lying isn't bad, it's the fucking categories. I'm a libtard with no clue about anything since I'm the only female posting here. All my friends are libtards too because they blindly follow my epical boobs that have never been posted on the forum. All the people who agree with me, are just mentally ill.

Every time I disagree with anyone, they're total douchebags. Every time I don't appreciate a post well written I'm scoring for the libtards. All conservatives are evil and we need to fight it out in every thread!

Yeah...

I'm like the bullseye for a centrism with my views. I like to bring up topics here that involve women more than men but far left and the far right here hates me. I'm so dyslexic that I remember all posters previous words (I memorize and read differently) and I'm pretty sure that if you need an enemy to bond with the community: You're doing it wrong.

This is politics. You're not supposed to find your soul mate here, you're supposed to argue to the best of your ability for your view. You're supposed to see their merits and find a way to make sure you can have a cordial relationship while disagreeing.

I'd say that if he accuses you of lying and you're willing to pick him as your opponent you might have to reset your radar or you're failing right along his side.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #134
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
265
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Yes I notice the same thing!! People come on here and think they can lie and say anything and when I tell them they lie they always get mad and change subject or say its only an opinion! Yea right a crazy one lol! I will say a few weeks ago I did make a mistake with someone and we both apologized to each other on this section of the forum too!
I actually fuck up a lot and it's accidental.

The lying isn't bad, it's the fucking categories. I'm a libtard with no clue about anything since I'm the only female posting here. All my friends are libtards too because they blindly follow my epical boobs that have never been posted on the forum. All the people who agree with me, are just mentally ill.

Every time I disagree with anyone, they're total douchebags. Every time I don't appreciate a post well written I'm scoring for the libtards. All conservatives are evil and we need to fight it out in every thread!

Yeah...

I'm like the bullseye for a centrism with my views. I like to bring up topics here that involve women more than men but far left and the far right here hates me. I'm so dyslexic that I remember all posters previous words (I memorize and read differently) and I'm pretty sure that if you need an enemy to bond with the community: You're doing it wrong.

This is politics. You're not supposed to find your soul mate here, you're supposed to argue to the best of your ability for your view. You're supposed to see their merits and find a way to make sure you can have a cordial relationship while disagreeing.

I'd say that if he accuses you of lying and you're willing to pick him as your opponent you might have to reset your radar or you're failing right along his side.
I think I understand you but I'm not sure are you saying that if someone lies about me or something else I know is a lie I should not say something just so I don't fall into his game??

If that is what you are saying I was always tough by that famous saying that evil wins when good people don't say anything! If someone wants to lie I will try to say something against it. Sometimes it's just to hard and I fail a lot but we should try shouldn't we? Especially when someone lies about you in public like this!
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 03:01 PM   #135
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I think I understand you but I'm not sure are you saying that if someone lies about me or something else I know is a lie I should not say something just so I don't fall into his game??

If that is what you are saying I was always tough by that famous saying that evil wins when good people don't say anything! If someone wants to lie I will try to say something against it. Sometimes it's just to hard and I fail a lot but we should try shouldn't we? Especially when someone lies about you in public like this!
It's 11 pm here, please don't make me make sense anymore! It should be a forum rule, 10 pm finlands time is the last call for lupsie!

Do you think that little of us readers here? Do you think we don't check sources and read the conversations we comment in? Do you think Flavor Flav hasn't shown his colors here already?

I'm telling you that I've read his posts here for a while, and he ain't enough to go to a war over.

If you'd read anything I've posted ever, you should know I'm all in in the war against evil. I'll die on the mountain, but if he's your hill, you should take up nursing.

You have to stand behind the words you post, and be proud of them.

(I'm on mlk Jr speech high today, I listened to three of his today on my walk)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?

Last edited by Lups; 04-26-2018 at 03:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 03:03 PM   #136
SoCalS2k
Captain
SoCalS2k's Avatar
265
Rep
705
Posts

Drives: S2K!
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I think I understand you but I'm not sure are you saying that if someone lies about me or something else I know is a lie I should not say something just so I don't fall into his game??

If that is what you are saying I was always tough by that famous saying that evil wins when good people don't say anything! If someone wants to lie I will try to say something against it. Sometimes it's just to hard and I fail a lot but we should try shouldn't we? Especially when someone lies about you in public like this!
It's 11 pm here, please don't make me make sense anymore! It should be a forum rule, 10 pm finlands time is the last call for lupsie!

Do you think that little of us readers here? Do you think we don't check sources and read the conversations we comment in? Do you think Flavor Flav hasn't shown his colors here already?

I'm telling you that I've read his posts here for a while, and he ain't enough to go to a war over.

If you'd read anything I've posted ever, you should know I'm all in in the war again evil. I'll die on the mountain, but if he's your hill, you should take up nursing.

You have to stand behind the words you post, and be proud of them.

(I'm on mlk Jr speech high today, I listened to three of his today on my walk)
Haha ok I think I get you but for me anyone who wants to lie about me is worth me saying something about it
Appreciate 1
Lups10810.50

      04-26-2018, 03:11 PM   #137
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
Haha ok I think I get you but for me anyone who wants to lie about me is worth me saying something about it
Dude I'm seen as this liberal here when I'm basically a conservative but for both genders.

Be funny rather than angry, I've read your posts also enough to know that you too have a view but don't ruin your words just to get even with someone who decides to read you wrong.

Your ego has zero fucks to give to the world, but your words could matter.

See, this is why I'm so fucking popular.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2018, 04:05 PM   #138
Hawkeye
Brigadier General
Hawkeye's Avatar
No_Country
876
Rep
4,260
Posts

Drives: '07 Z4 si Coupe, '08 R6
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Iowa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
lol...wait...

Im a bigot cause i pointed out how you are the only one allowed to have an opinion?

This is what is wrong with America right now.
You're a bigot and a racist because you disagree with him. His logic is infallible.
__________________
2007 Z4 3.0si Coupe 6 MT Black Saphire Metallic PP SP Heated M Seats Clutch Stop Stubby
2008 R6 Raven Black GPR Steering Stabilizer Comp Werks FE Hotbodies Flush Mount Blinkers
2016 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 Premium Plus 4x4 K&N CAI Toyo G2 LT305/55R20
Appreciate 1
      04-26-2018, 05:10 PM   #139
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
You're a bigot and a racist because you disagree with him. His logic is infallible.
Oh hawkie, we need to do the whole spanking thing again.

Wear a red thong this time.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2018, 08:34 AM   #140
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1803
Rep
1,373
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
As I expected you cannot admit you lied about me! And instead of letting it go and admitting your lie about me was most likely a mistake you go more into personal insults and making up more lies and stories. If you act like this in person then what else can be said!

I'm still not seeing where I lied? Only lie i see is you saying I'm a racist and bigot because our opinions are different.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 09:25 AM   #141
bbbbmw
Major General
2358
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
Agreed. The media is in full on debate whether or not this is terrorism. I think we can all agree the people involved were terrorized and this POS intended to strike terror upon them. I don't think it meets the Criminal Code definition yet, and perhaps the investigation will bare that out.
Reading the criminal code posted above, it seems like that is exactly what this guy intended to create (terror) among a population he was jealous of?
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 09:34 AM   #142
bbbbmw
Major General
2358
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Just reading this thread. It's nothing more than critical thinking to make an initial assumption that this was an Islamic terrorist attack. It follows the pattern established by Islamic terrorist groups and their followers. Accusing people of bigotry and racism makes you wonder how these people live their daily lives without making any assumptions?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...cts/index.html
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 11:47 AM   #143
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Just reading this thread. It's nothing more than critical thinking to make an initial assumption that this was an Islamic terrorist attack. It follows the pattern established by Islamic terrorist groups and their followers. Accusing people of bigotry and racism makes you wonder how these people live their daily lives without making any assumptions?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...cts/index.html
Everybody judges, especially before knowing anything about the person.

I have a friend, filthy rich, fifty, pretty quiet. He isn't tall and handsome. He's just a guy.

About ten years ago when he met his wife I swear to coffee the girl that was even younger than I and was an epitome of a girly girl in looks with all the perfect blonde hair and perfect figure, my first thought (and about seventy thousand that followed it) was that she was a gold digging whore.

Would I have my friend still if I had said it out loud, especially when I pretty fast figured out that I was completely wrong?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2018, 04:12 PM   #144
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
1726
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Reading the criminal code posted above, it seems like that is exactly what this guy intended to create (terror) among a population he was jealous of?
Well the legal system sees different. I'm sure there was a reason why they went this way. What scenario would likely result in a conviction and greater punishment...10 counts of murder and 16 counts of attempt murder or one charge of terrorism.
Appreciate 1
bbbbmw2358.00

      04-28-2018, 04:15 PM   #145
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
1726
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Just reading this thread. It's nothing more than critical thinking to make an initial assumption that this was an Islamic terrorist attack. It follows the pattern established by Islamic terrorist groups and their followers. Accusing people of bigotry and racism makes you wonder how these people live their daily lives without making any assumptions?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...cts/index.html
Some call it critical thinking, some call it prejudice.
Appreciate 1
Lups10810.50

      04-28-2018, 05:34 PM   #146
bbbbmw
Major General
2358
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Just reading this thread. It's nothing more than critical thinking to make an initial assumption that this was an Islamic terrorist attack. It follows the pattern established by Islamic terrorist groups and their followers. Accusing people of bigotry and racism makes you wonder how these people live their daily lives without making any assumptions?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...cts/index.html
Some call it critical thinking, some call it prejudice.
True. Those calling it prejudice won't last long, as they nap in the fast lane of I5.

Whaaa?? Bumpbump....
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2018, 09:24 AM   #147
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7371
Rep
7,091
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Just reading this thread. It's nothing more than critical thinking to make an initial assumption that this was an Islamic terrorist attack. It follows the pattern established by Islamic terrorist groups and their followers. Accusing people of bigotry and racism makes you wonder how these people live their daily lives without making any assumptions?

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/world...cts/index.html
Everybody judges, especially before knowing anything about the person.

I have a friend, filthy rich, fifty, pretty quiet. He isn't tall and handsome. He's just a guy.

About ten years ago when he met his wife I swear to coffee the girl that was even younger than I and was an epitome of a girly girl in looks with all the perfect blonde hair and perfect figure, my first thought (and about seventy thousand that followed it) was that she was a gold digging whore.

Would I have my friend still if I had said it out loud, especially when I pretty fast figured out that I was completely wrong?
So somehow u created Wades image from your friend and his wife????
Appreciate 1
Lups10810.50

      04-29-2018, 10:22 AM   #148
Lups
...
Lups's Avatar
10811
Rep
15,264
Posts

Drives: I don't own a car.
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Lost as usual

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
So somehow u created Wades image from your friend and his wife????
If you're an organic strawberry farmer in a country where there is no sun then yeah.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
You're still a little new here, so I'll let you in on a little secret. Whenever Lups types gibberish, this is an opportunity for you to imagine it to be whatever you'd like it to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
How would you know this? Did mommy catch you jerking off to some Big Foot porn ?
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2018, 12:34 PM   #149
GrussGott
Major General
GrussGott's Avatar
United_States
7294
Rep
6,530
Posts

Drives: 2018 M4
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Newport Beach

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E93 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Reading the criminal code posted above, it seems like that is exactly what this guy intended to create (terror) among a population he was jealous of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
Well the legal system sees different. I'm sure there was a reason why they went this way. What scenario would likely result in a conviction and greater punishment...10 counts of murder and 16 counts of attempt murder or one charge of terrorism.
There is a reason Canada went this way: because nobody wants federal police investigating every free speech occurrence of, "we should restructure our society" as a warning sign of an impending mass-murder attack. Canada even used the code word, "not connected to international terrorism" which means "not Muslim related" these days.

There's no doubt this attack ticks every box of a terrorist attack - let's use the scholarly definition of terrorism:

* Violence against civilians. check.
* By a non-state organization. check.
* Designed to instill terror. check
* Designed to accomplish a political goal. check.

Further, the method employed, driving a van into a crowd, is entirely consistent with multiple previous "international terror" attacks.

So this was definitionally a terrorist attack, yet it was also a mass murder attack by the fringe of a fringe group, Incel. Broadly Incel believes that the sexual revolution has changed society such that "stacys" won't have sex with them because they're not "chads", and thus a societal change is needed to get us back to a society where sex (as a totem for companionship) is more broadly and equally acceptable to stacys, especially if you're not a chad. With all of that being the case, there are no "radicalization" clues here other than someone expressing their desire to change society's organizational structure.

Thus Canada is not going to call this "terrorism" because to do so would imply some further steps beyond routine police and counter-"international terrorism" work, and those further steps would threaten free speech.
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoesel View Post
I thought the next M4 was going to be a flying car powered by bloomin' onions and a teaspoon of mayonnaise. At least that's what I read on the internet @ BimmerPoop.org.

Last edited by GrussGott; 04-29-2018 at 12:40 PM..
Appreciate 1
      04-30-2018, 09:22 AM   #150
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1803
Rep
1,373
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
There is a reason Canada went this way: because nobody wants federal police investigating every free speech occurrence of, "we should restructure our society" as a warning sign of an impending mass-murder attack. Canada even used the code word, "not connected to international terrorism" which means "not Muslim related" these days.

There's no doubt this attack ticks every box of a terrorist attack - let's use the scholarly definition of terrorism:

* Violence against civilians. check.
* By a non-state organization. check.
* Designed to instill terror. check
* Designed to accomplish a political goal. check.

Further, the method employed, driving a van into a crowd, is entirely consistent with multiple previous "international terror" attacks.

So this was definitionally a terrorist attack, yet it was also a mass murder attack by the fringe of a fringe group, Incel. Broadly Incel believes that the sexual revolution has changed society such that "stacys" won't have sex with them because they're not "chads", and thus a societal change is needed to get us back to a society where sex (as a totem for companionship) is more broadly and equally acceptable to stacys, especially if you're not a chad. With all of that being the case, there are no "radicalization" clues here other than someone expressing their desire to change society's organizational structure.

Thus Canada is not going to call this "terrorism" because to do so would imply some further steps beyond routine police and counter-"international terrorism" work, and those further steps would threaten free speech.
Be careful though, they will label you a bigot and racist for saying its terrorism...

Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
crazy ana, lups the finn jesse jackson

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST