BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-08-2018, 04:50 AM   #1
RABAUKE
Rear Admiral
RABAUKE's Avatar
Canada
4304
Rep
1,400
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2014 MB GLK
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: The Golden Horseshoe, Ontario

iTrader: (0)

Oliver North named new president of the NRA

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/07/polit...rth/index.html
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 08:23 AM   #2
MrRoboto
Brigadier General
Canada
1726
Rep
4,831
Posts

Drives: VO 1M
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RABAUKE View Post
He certainly knows how to sell guns. With everything else that's going on these days I'm not surprised.
Appreciate 2
Lups10810.50
GuidoK1258.50

      05-08-2018, 08:29 AM   #3
are0lies
Banned
United_States
4122
Rep
1,871
Posts

Drives: 2011 M3 E93
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Riverside

iTrader: (0)

A good salesman. We're all good!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #4
Sea-Tac
Major
Sea-Tac's Avatar
United_States
1375
Rep
1,492
Posts

Drives: 2108 X3 xDrive30i
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Bellevue, Wa

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Christ...more right wing wack jobs!
Appreciate 2
Lups10810.50
3.0L1277.00

      05-08-2018, 11:32 AM   #5
Taskmaster
Banned
Japan
2306
Rep
9,158
Posts

Drives: M235i 6MT / E92 328 Msport 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Florida

iTrader: (6)

Appreciate 0
      05-08-2018, 11:56 AM   #6
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
4729
Rep
5,349
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)

Fantastic, he's just the person to fight back against the brain damaged libturd hordes who want to disarm us.

In honor of this announcement, I just purchased another Kimber Micro 9 STG to place in the cubby hole right below the steering wheel of my M4. I love living in a country where I can defend myself should it come to that.

MAGA
Appreciate 2
EnVe46651.50
blau iii100.00

      05-08-2018, 01:32 PM   #7
Mr Carrots
Major
745
Rep
1,017
Posts

Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Apparently his past triggers the people who were just fine with the last President and #madamsecretary arming everyone from cartels to murderous subhuman terrorist groups using taxpayer money.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer13466.50
blau iii100.00
NickyC4729.00
Delta03116840.00

      05-08-2018, 01:35 PM   #8
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
13467
Rep
6,880
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Apparently his past triggers the people who were just fine with the last President and #madamsecretary arming everyone from cartels to murderous subhuman terrorist groups using taxpayer money.
Stop.

Fast and Furious was simply a series of clerical errors which resulted in a few guns falling into the hands of less savory personnel exercising their right to international entrepreneurship. #nothingtoseeherefolks
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtodd_fl View Post
Hell, I get random sausage attacks when I go anywhere.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...
Appreciate 3
blau iii100.00
Delta03116840.00

      05-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #9
SumBMWGuy
Major
772
Rep
1,164
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
Apparently his past triggers the people who were just fine with the last President and #madamsecretary arming everyone from cartels to murderous subhuman terrorist groups using taxpayer money.
True, when congress made a law that forbid him from doing what he was doing, then he continued doing it. That's called breaking the law, and some of us do feel that breaking the law isn't that good.

Sounds to me like you are ok with people breaking laws as long as they fit within the world view you prefer. That's some good hand-crafted hypocrisy right there, mmmm...
Appreciate 2
Sea-Tac1374.50

      05-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #10
Mr Carrots
Major
745
Rep
1,017
Posts

Drives: Blown 5.0 and an X1
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: South

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Stop.

Fast and Furious was simply a series of clerical errors which resulted in a few guns falling into the hands of less savory personnel exercising their right to international entrepreneurship. #nothingtoseeherefolks
Mexico's strict common-sense gun laws made it so difficult for those hard working family men to get guns that we had to step in and help them.


Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
True, when congress made a law that forbid him from doing what he was doing, then he continued doing it. That's called breaking the law, and some of us do feel that breaking the law isn't that good.

Sounds to me like you are ok with people breaking laws as long as they fit within the world view you prefer. That's some good hand-crafted hypocrisy right there, mmmm...
How are the laws in regard to arming ISIS? Asking for a friend.
Appreciate 1
MKSixer13466.50

      05-08-2018, 04:41 PM   #11
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7373
Rep
7,091
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Carrots View Post
How are the laws in regard to arming ISIS? Asking for a friend.
Is your friend interested in trying out for the JV team?
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2018, 10:27 PM   #12
irishbimmer
Banned
1128
Rep
1,568
Posts

Drives: Silverstone M6 CP, Bulldozer,
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Fantastic, he's just the person to fight back against the brain damaged libturd hordes who want to disarm us.

In honor of this announcement, I just purchased another Kimber Micro 9 STG to place in the cubby hole right below the steering wheel of my M4. I love living in a country where I can defend myself should it come to that.

MAGA
you will probably end up shooting yourself in the foot.
Appreciate 2
MrRoboto1725.50
Taskmaster2305.50

      05-10-2018, 09:59 AM   #13
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
UncleWede's Avatar
United_States
7373
Rep
7,091
Posts

Drives: E90 325i Arctic
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oxnard, CA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
you will probably end up shooting yourself in the foot.
"You'll shoot your eye out, kid"
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2018, 10:55 AM   #14
3.0L
Lieutenant Colonel
3.0L's Avatar
United_States
1277
Rep
1,987
Posts

Drives: M235i
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: California

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishbimmer View Post
you will probably end up shooting yourself in the foot.
Like this:

__________________
///M235i | Mineral Grey Metallic | Premium Package | Technology Package | Driver Assistance Package | Dakota Coral Red/Black Leather | Harman/Kardon Premium 360 watt sound system | 8-speed automatic

Want a Cookie?.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST