BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2008, 08:03 AM   #23
coolguy
Lieutenant
United_States
30
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
Next week when I get back from Las Vegas you will see me in north Oakland.
bavarian was quoting me 350$ for tinting. thinking of going 35% all round.
Any thoughts if it is a reasonable price?
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2008, 09:28 PM   #24
UR2SLOW1
First Lieutenant
17
Rep
361
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Oct 2007

iTrader: (0)

Coolguy hows the new ride.... not sure if you remember but we met at the Detroit show wayyyy back in Jan when we were all counting the days ? Drove down to Columbus yesterday and paid for mine and finally test drove the 135 (auto), we pick up at the PCD on April 1st. How is the 6spd manual, I'm dying to drive one and feel the difference and also how it shifts. Now quit reading this and get your a$$ out there and drive drive drive.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 09:09 PM   #25
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
21
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

iTrader: (1)

I am around in my AW 135 as well....GP in home....sterling heights is work.
Appreciate 0
      03-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #26
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy View Post
bavarian was quoting me 350$ for tinting. thinking of going 35% all round.
Any thoughts if it is a reasonable price?
I have no idea what tint cost. I'd check a few locals and see what the warranty is.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 01:43 PM   #27
coolguy
Lieutenant
United_States
30
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

iTrader: (0)

Sorry guys..! It's been some time since I've posted here. The biggest change for me...! I test drove both the manual n auto versions. It isn't that i didn't like the manual. I liked the auto more. Guess I am more of a techno guy. I love the paddle shifters:biggrin:

very luckily, the gentlemen next in my line didn't take his delivery and it was an Step AW. Similar options as mine but not the same. So I took the other car instead of mine. Btw I might be getting a Dinan in the next couple of days.

I paid a lot (500$) and went for one of the best Huper optik tint ( Nano ceramic tint) and it looks awesome. All of you should tell me how your car is after you guys take your's. I'll be waiting to hear from you:drinking:

I am driving safe and still no ticket yet
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 01:56 PM   #28
coolguy
Lieutenant
United_States
30
Rep
586
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: TN

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UR2SLOW1 View Post
Coolguy hows the new ride.... not sure if you remember but we met at the Detroit show wayyyy back in Jan when we were all counting the days ? Drove down to Columbus yesterday and paid for mine and finally test drove the 135 (auto), we pick up at the PCD on April 1st. How is the 6spd manual, I'm dying to drive one and feel the difference and also how it shifts. Now quit reading this and get your a$$ out there and drive drive drive.
ur2slow1, 002 and mgoblue135 ...good luck with your delivery n driving. Be safe n post about your exp.
Appreciate 0
      03-28-2008, 10:33 PM   #29
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Not coming in until Monday. Will have it probably by Tuesday.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 09:49 AM   #30
hooner35
Make every day a great 1!
hooner35's Avatar
11
Rep
163
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Motorcity, MI

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [5.00]
FreeBMW, mgoblue135, coolguy, ur2slow1, and 0002s. Congrats to you all.
Mine is still waiting at the Port of Exit.
Anyone taking delivery at Erhard Bloomfield Hills?
__________________
1M / Alpine White
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 07:53 AM   #31
mgoblue135
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
30
Posts

Drives:
Join Date: Jan 2008

iTrader: (0)

After much drama, I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y will be picking my car up on Friday.

It has been sitting at Erhard FH since Monday, but I wont return home from Atlanta until late Thursday night.

If you are out in the Ann Arbor area on Friday, you might catch a glimpse of me zooming by! :biggrin:
__________________
:wub: I am IN LOVE with my car :wub:
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #32
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
21
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

iTrader: (1)

Congrats Amee!!! So glad its finnaly here!!!

CWB


Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue135 View Post
After much drama, I F-I-N-A-L-L-Y will be picking my car up on Friday.

It has been sitting at Erhard FH since Monday, but I wont return home from Atlanta until late Thursday night.

If you are out in the Ann Arbor area on Friday, you might catch a glimpse of me zooming by! :biggrin:
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 06:36 PM   #33
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
21
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooner35 View Post
FreeBMW, mgoblue135, coolguy, ur2slow1, and 0002s. Congrats to you all.
Mine is still waiting at the Port of Exit.
Anyone taking delivery at Erhard Bloomfield Hills?

Mine came through Erhard Bloomfield....Aaron Brunson was the CA and did a fine job as he has on my past 3 BMW's
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 09:54 PM   #34
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Congrats...the little Tri-County group grows.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #35
jtsherri
Major
jtsherri's Avatar
United_States
125
Rep
1,262
Posts

Drives: TBD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Metro Detroit, MI

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via ICQ to jtsherri Send a message via AIM to jtsherri Send a message via MSN to jtsherri Send a message via Yahoo to jtsherri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
Congrats...the little Tri-County group grows.
Pretty impressive that there are this many locals on the board... I'm once again inspired to shop some more. :biggrin:
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:12 PM   #36
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
21
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
Pretty impressive that there are this many locals on the board... I'm once again inspired to shop some more. :biggrin:

Jason, did you call Aaron yet?? Get your order in soon bud so you can make the July waterford hills open track day!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #37
jtsherri
Major
jtsherri's Avatar
United_States
125
Rep
1,262
Posts

Drives: TBD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Metro Detroit, MI

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via ICQ to jtsherri Send a message via AIM to jtsherri Send a message via MSN to jtsherri Send a message via Yahoo to jtsherri
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
Jason, did you call Aaron yet?? Get your order in soon bud so you can make the July waterford hills open track day!!!
Tried calling him this morning and he wasn't in today. I'll most definitely be calling tomorrow.

Did you get my PM on XceedSpeed? Check it out and let me know what you think.

I have some pretty good lease #s (at least, as good as 135i leases go), but am considering taking Shawn's recommendation and financing for 72 months @ 4.25% and then making some big-ass payments to keep the interest down...
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:34 PM   #38
FreeBMW.net
Second Lieutenant
21
Rep
283
Posts

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Michigan, USA

iTrader: (1)

Jason...what I ended up doing is to leae for 39 at a crazy payment....but the residual is so low that I could buy it at the end and sell it right away for a decent profit.

Aaron is off on Wed....he will be there until 9 pm tomorrow.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #39
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Jason....you are getting the bug aren't you....LOL
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:48 PM   #40
jtsherri
Major
jtsherri's Avatar
United_States
125
Rep
1,262
Posts

Drives: TBD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Metro Detroit, MI

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via ICQ to jtsherri Send a message via AIM to jtsherri Send a message via MSN to jtsherri Send a message via Yahoo to jtsherri
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeBMW View Post
Jason...what I ended up doing is to leae for 39 at a crazy payment....but the residual is so low that I could buy it at the end and sell it right away for a decent profit.

Aaron is off on Wed....he will be there until 9 pm tomorrow.
I'll probably be giving him a call around 9 a.m. or so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
Jason....you are getting the bug aren't you....LOL
Dude, you have no clue. I think I've sent 20 messages to Dave (Wizz) over the last 2-3 days saying, "I need a One." :biggrin:

I think I'll have things narrowed down tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 11:01 PM   #41
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
I'll probably be giving him a call around 9 a.m. or so.



Dude, you have no clue. I think I've sent 20 messages to Dave (Wizz) over the last 2-3 days saying, "I need a One." :biggrin:

I think I'll have things narrowed down tomorrow, so we'll see what happens!
I told Dave to drive one, but he said no because he'd want one.

Bought the SSTT today....:eyebulge: CDV in it's way as well. Dyno and install in the next 2-3 weeks.

Escort has a 80 dollar trade in so I got a 9500i while I was at it.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 11:13 PM   #42
jtsherri
Major
jtsherri's Avatar
United_States
125
Rep
1,262
Posts

Drives: TBD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Metro Detroit, MI

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via ICQ to jtsherri Send a message via AIM to jtsherri Send a message via MSN to jtsherri Send a message via Yahoo to jtsherri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
I told Dave to drive one, but he said no because he'd want one.

Bought the SSTT today....:eyebulge: CDV in it's way as well. Dyno and install in the next 2-3 weeks.

Escort has a 80 dollar trade in so I got a 9500i while I was at it.
Dave's such a brake whore that he'd buy it just for them, let alone the rest of the awesomeness!

Let me know when you want to do the install and we'll tear in to it (not that there's much involved).

Are you pretty pleased with the Escort? I'm still not convinced to stray from V1, but I'd like to see the 9500i in action.

Speaking of not being convinced... are you sure this is your wife's car? :biggrin:
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 11:18 PM   #43
0002s
Mein Führer! I can walk!
0002s's Avatar
29
Rep
822
Posts

Drives: Not a BMW
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Bunker

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtsherri View Post
Dave's such a brake whore that he'd buy it just for them, let alone the rest of the awesomeness!

Let me know when you want to do the install and we'll tear in to it (not that there's much involved).

Are you pretty pleased with the Escort? I'm still not convinced to stray from V1, but I'd like to see the 9500i in action.

Speaking of not being convinced... are you sure this is your wife's car? :biggrin:
She's the one that asked for the detector.... LOL

I get back tue. We can get a base line dyno next week.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 11:22 PM   #44
jtsherri
Major
jtsherri's Avatar
United_States
125
Rep
1,262
Posts

Drives: TBD
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Metro Detroit, MI

iTrader: (14)

Garage List
2008 135i  [5.00]
Send a message via ICQ to jtsherri Send a message via AIM to jtsherri Send a message via MSN to jtsherri Send a message via Yahoo to jtsherri
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0002s View Post
She's the one that asked for the detector.... LOL

I get back tue. We can get a base line dyno next week.
Have you hit up Jan at all? May wanna line something up if you want to roll. I'm most available on Thursdays, if you want company.

Too bad you're out of town - the Subaru meet I setup in Mt. Clemens is that night... You and Clayton could both show up and hit me with some peer pressure!
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST