BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-06-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
MikeD_VA
Rep
Drives: 135i Coupe

IPOD interface & Speaker Issues

I have had my 135i coupe for 3 weeks. It has the HK sound but no IDrive. Maybe I am missing something but once I select an album there is no way to go to random for the entire library? There does not appear to be a way of unselecting the album only selecting another album. Even going through the menu and selecting All in the album category does not work? The only way to enable random for the entire library was to physically disconnect the IPod.

I have also noticed occasional random high pitched noises coming from my passenger door tweeter. To date these have only occured while listing to the IPod.

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Last edited by MikeD_VA; 01-06-2011 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: Meant to say library and typed album instead
Appreciate 0