BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-09-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
Flump
Private
Rep
Drives: 440xiGC, 135is

2013 135is DCT (63,9xx mi) - Mineral Gray over Oyster

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi all. I'm selling our 2013 135is DCT with 63,900 miles in Mineral Gray exterior over Oyster White interior. We bought it with roughly 57k miles on it just under 3 years ago, and it has served as a 2nd car for my wife and I in Chicago. That's why we have only added 7kish miles in 3 years.

Overall the car is mechanically in incredible shape, and is serviced at VFC Engineering in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago. The oil was changed about a month ago, and it was reported there is currently 0 evidence of leaks. The only issue mechanically is that the lower tone of the horn doesn't work, so currently the horn just plays a high pitched horn noise. Otherwise the car is in pristine working condition.

There are 2 mods, but they were basically only done for reliability sake.
1. ER chargepipe
2. Wagner Intercooler. The smaller one that didn't require any bumper cutting. It was direct drop in. I did this with the chargepipe at the same time.

The exterior is overall in good condition, I'd say 7/10. The issues it has are the front bumper has a good amount of rock chips in it from the previous owner driving on the highway to and from work, and potentially it could use a respray. This is visible in pictures. The 2nd issue is that the 2 pieces of trim on the underside of the small windows behind the main side windows are fading a bit. The wheels were refinished at Crown Customs and Coatings in Chicago due to some scuff marks from city driving, and they did a fantastic job. Other than that beyond a couple small scratches due to having 63kish miles on it, it is in great shape.

The interior is in very good shape (9/10) The pictures show the oyster interior a bit more orangy/yellowy than it is in real life. I'm not real sure why the iphone didn't catch the color right, but the leather is in great shape, and all interior panels are in great shape. The only issue is the leather on the steering wheel has seen better days. Otherwise it is pristine.

The car has basically every option possible.
-Hot weather and cold weather packages (heated seats and extra oil cooler)
- Technology package (parking sensors, idrive, etc)

I can give the VIN out to check on one of the BMW VIN websites or run a Carfax and whatnot.

I have video of startup and the horn honking. Working on getting a good full album of pictures online, but need to do a bunch of conversions from iphone to a format that can be put online.

Last edited by Flump; 11-11-2021 at 03:39 PM..
Appreciate 0