BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-05-2017, 09:48 AM   #23
MAMSport
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 128i M-Sport coupe

Now that I have had the BPC stage 1 in conjunction with the 3-stage manifold for 6 months or more, I can tell you that the car pulls way better, and through the rev range, than I could have anticipated. It pulls hard from 2k rpms, seemingly better than my E46 M3 (although the M3 had more torque and from 4k rpms up). The only thing that I don't like is that acceleration with the a/c on, particularly from low rpm/low speed in 1st or 2nd needs to be very smooth and slow, otherwise I get some 'jumping' with the throttle opening.

My car came equipped with a Wave Trac lsd. I don't seem to suffer any inside wheel spin, but I get the dsc/traction light sometimes. How would this be impacted by either of the defeat settings for stability or traction control? Thank you for explaining this!
Appreciate 2