BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2018, 04:56 PM   #1
Karysten
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

2011 M Sport 135i N55 Midnight gray/ Coral red interior 6MT M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 20,999.00

Item Interest
Here is the link for the listing with all the pictures. Text me at 774 279 5006 for more info https://boston.craigslist.org/bmw/ct...740073050.html

The time has come to sell my most prized possession. I will give you a short write up and a long wrote up.
Year: 2011 135i M Sport
This car comes with The M Sport Package which is highly desirable (Sport steering wheel, door sills, exhaust, 18 inch wheels, shift knob) Harmon Kardon sound system, Shadow trim line package, Power Sunroof, and the Coral red interior which everyone desires. This car also has the BMW performance package installed swell as the OEM BMW short shifter. 1M floor mats. BMW Brembo brakes.
Maintenance: All scheduled maintenance was done to this car on time and more often than recommended.
The car is a 2011 BMW 135i, it has 74,000 miles and
counting as it is my daily driver.
Mods:
-Michelin pilot super sports ( super sticky tires)
-Backline tail lights
-VRSF Catless downpipe
-**********s blackout led sidemarker
-BMS Cowl filters
-MHD wedge tune flasher (The car was tuned for a month and is not tuned anymore, I used this to check for codes every so often)
-Evolution racewerks charge pipe. (Stock charge pipe eventually cracks and I didn't want that to happen)
-Polyurathane front lip
-Custom 3.5 inch axle back exhaust
-Front plate relocation (The front bumper has not been drilled)
-Black OEM wheels (they look amazing)

I have taken care of this car meticulously and fixed any little thing possible. I bought this car with 64k miles on it, I had it shipped up from San Antonio Texas so there is absolutely not a spec of rust underneath it. I barely drove it through the winter and I washed it once a week at a Scrub a dub, the package had under carriage wash and a rust inhibitor wash with it, So I know that this car is %100 clean underneath. I waxed this car 5 times, that just goes to show how much I love this German machine. I fill it up with 93 Octane only! The engine bay in this car has always been clean such as everything else. I don't think you will find another 135i with 70k miles on it that look this great. This car is in pristine condition, the body just speaks for itself. The car has 2 door dings in all and a small spiderweb crack on the bumper (I backed up into a wood post that was only a couple feet high and couldn't see it.) other than that the paint is in immaculate condition. The car will come with all OEM parts and the 1M floor mats.

Reason for sale: I need a more practical car and this car does not fit my life style unfortunately. Text me at seven74 twoseven9 5zero06

Last edited by Karysten; 11-06-2018 at 03:19 PM..
Appreciate 0