BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2018, 02:17 PM   #1
Fenerbahce
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C

2009 BMW 135i Coupe - 6MT - Black w/ Coral Red Interior

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my beloved 2009 135i with 118k miles. I've owned it for five and a half years and it has been great to me. I bought it used with approximately 40k miles. The car has a Borla exhaust and an AFE intake, and it sounds amazing. Buttery smooth growl is the best way to describe this analog gem. On the rare occasion my wife drives it, I love watching and hearing it pull away. It is an awesome car but we have an M2 Competition coming soon, so we need to make room!

Name:  032.2.JPG
Views: 1044
Size:  109.2 KB
Name:  5538.JPG
Views: 652
Size:  148.3 KB
Name:  5540.JPG
Views: 1393
Size:  136.7 KB

The car is beautiful with no rust, dings, or significant scratches. However, there are many paint chips on the front bumper and hood typical of a car of this mileage. I'm not aware of any accidents or body work, and I've never come across anything on the car that makes me question its history. All maintenance was done by either the dealer or reputable BMW shops such as Bavarian Performance Group or Turner Motor Sport. Some recent maintenance history is below:

Oil changes 2x per year, Brake fluid flushes every other year
August 2017 at 104k - 6 new fuel injectors, 6 new spark plugs, new cabin air filter (Bavarian Performance Group)
August 2016 at 91k - New battery (Bavarian Performance Group)
July 2015 at 76k - Intake carbon cleaning (Bavarian Performance Group)
April 2015 at 74k - Koni Sport Yellow shocks, water pump replacement (Turner Motor Sport)

Also included in sale are a set of Michelin X-Ice 3 winter tires mounted on 17" Sport Edition gunmetal wheels with TPMS sensors. The tires have been used for three winters and still have plenty of life in them.

Name:  IMG_2663.JPG
Views: 618
Size:  150.9 KB

The car runs great but does need some work. It needs new brakes, and the summer tires will need to be replaced in the Spring. Also, the air conditioner recently started blowing warm air and the likely culprit is a leaky evaporator.

Options:
Manual Transmission
Black Sapphire Metallic
Coral Red Interior
Aluminum Trim
Sport Package
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats, Ski bag/pass through, Headlight Washers)
Premium HiFi Stereo
iPod/USB
Alarm
Wheel locks

Other additions:
BMW all-weather floor mats
BMW M-performance Black Kidney Grills
AFE Dual Cone Intake
Koni Sport Shocks
Borla Exhaust

My wife and I are sad to see her go, and we hope she will go to a good home with an owner who will take great care of her. The car could be a collectible one day!

Last edited by Fenerbahce; 11-04-2018 at 06:23 PM.. Reason: Added current mileage.
Appreciate 0
      11-04-2018, 05:48 PM   #2
roavar
Registered
Rep
Drives: 330i

Details

Current mileage?
Appreciate 1
      11-04-2018, 06:25 PM   #3
Fenerbahce
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '19 M2C

Quote:
Originally Posted by roavar View Post
Current mileage?
All that detail and somehow I missed including that piece of info! Edited now, and thank you.
Appreciate 1
roavar1.50