BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-15-2010, 11:49 AM   #1
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Very impressed with Art from Rusnak Service

Everytime i went there, the service was amazing, but the advisors were horrible until i was referred to Art. My god talk about true service, i got everything i asked for without the hassle and he listened to me about every problem and is actually doing shit the way i asked instead of the way they want it. When i went in for my fuel pump the first time, i wanted the pump actually swapped but they only kept doing the software, this time i went to Art and he is actually is doing what i asked.

So if anyone in the valley looking for a good adviser and some bomb service, Ask for Art at Rusnak.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
bmxcamel
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F87 LCI, G01 m40i, E90 M3

Andre has been good there too.
Appreciate 0
      12-17-2010, 09:55 PM   #3
M_BYEEE
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM X5M

i had a terrible experience with Art.....never will deal with him again. The only reason I get my car serviced at Rusnak is because I know a service tech. He treated me like dirt, probably because I am 20 years old. Didn't listen to anything I said, he had me sitting at his desk for a good 10 mins while he was doing other things on his computer right in front of me. Argued with me and continue to insist the rough idle I was experiencing is a "feature" of the engine HAHA! But to each their own, maybe he was having a bad day. Turns out I needed a new fuel pump and 6 new injectors!! Now who would have thought that haha
      12-22-2010, 01:15 PM   #4
SpaceG135i
WTF was that, Was it your car?
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i Space Grey Red Interi

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
i had a terrible experience with Art.....never will deal with him again. The only reason I get my car serviced at Rusnak is because I know a service tech. He treated me like dirt, probably because I am 20 years old. Didn't listen to anything I said, he had me sitting at his desk for a good 10 mins while he was doing other things on his computer right in front of me. Argued with me and continue to insist the rough idle I was experiencing is a "feature" of the engine HAHA! But to each their own, maybe he was having a bad day. Turns out I needed a new fuel pump and 6 new injectors!! Now who would have thought that haha

Most likely a bad day for him cuz when i went truly great service, i even got free cookies from the cashier lol.
Appreciate 0