BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-23-2022, 12:57 AM   #1
kustom1951
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i 6MT, 1951 Chevy

Garage List
2009 Bmw 135i  [0.00]
problem with Manspeed Autoparts in Ny

Sorry and no disrespect nor do i mean to hijack this thread. I ordered a front bumper from manspeed auto for my e82. Has anyone ever ordered or been in touch with ManSpeed Autoparts . It's been since February 8th now and I haven't received any feedback except for a auto email response confirming payment via paypal credit. I have left messages and nothing. I ordered a reiger bumper with front lip. $709 with shipping. I was hoping maybe they are busy or maybe someone on the groups knows them. I'm about to cancel but wanted to give it a last chance. Any help Is appreciated. Also would love recommendations for vendors for front bumpers. Feel free to dm me if need be . I just want some communication. I've emailed them and tried to call too.
Appreciate 0