BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-21-2013, 11:38 PM   #1
SHFT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 6MT

Thumbs up Gmp Performance

So to my luck, I live fairly close to one of our vendors here on 1addicts. It so happened that my navi route drove me right past their shop as I notice a clean white 135i. So, I decided to pull in to take a closer look parking my car right next to it. As soon as I get out Adam from GMP comes outside and welcomes me and we look over our cars and "shop talk". Got to talking and he offered to give me a tour of the place. Showed me around their store front, shop, some of their current customer builds as well as their track cars. I was impressed by their detail of their workmanship but even more impressed to see people who actually are in the business because they true enthusiast like myself. That's the good vibe I got from these folks.
Back in 2001 I purchased a few things from them for my M3 but its been over a decade since the Bavarian market got me back. Its nice to know that their kind of customer service is still around even today.
      05-22-2013, 11:01 AM   #2
GMP Performance
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, E82 135i, E90 325i

Yeah.. those guys are pretty cool I guess..

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to publicly write a positive review of our business. We always appreciate any type of feedback so that we can improve and earn/maintain the respect of the BMW enthusiast community.

Every member of our staff is a true car enthusiast, and it is always refreshing to take some time to talk to other enthusiasts.

Thanks again SHFT!

Adam@GMPperformance.com

Trey @ GMP Performance
Phone: 704-525-0941 x 254
Email: trey@gmpperformance.com
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2013, 03:30 PM   #3
SHFT
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMP Performance View Post
Yeah.. those guys are pretty cool I guess..

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to publicly write a positive review of our business. We always appreciate any type of feedback so that we can improve and earn/maintain the respect of the BMW enthusiast community.

Every member of our staff is a true car enthusiast, and it is always refreshing to take some time to talk to other enthusiasts.

Thanks again SHFT!

Adam@GMPperformance.com
No problem, I wanted to share my good experience with you all to the rest of the community on here