BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-15-2008, 11:39 AM   #1
bryan@mwerks
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Checking back in

Hey guys, I haven't forgotten about everyone here. I've been buried in work lately and haven't had much free time to post.

I have two big projects going right now. First, we're giving MWerks a bit of a major overhaul. The site has been around for five years now and has never been significantly changed. Without boring you to death with the details, we're updating the look and feel of the site and finally populating some of the functions which are currently not linked to anything. I'm hoping to relaunch the site around the first of May so that I can have the version operating in time for Bimmerfest coverage.

Second, in all my free time (like three hours a week) I've been getting my 318is ready for a repaint. It's currently sitting in pieces in my garage at home just waiting for the real spring weather to show up so I can shoot a fresh coat of Brilliantrot over the tired, faded paint that currently resides there.

And for what it's worth, the 135i has seen very little in the way of driving lately. We've had so many cars coming through the office lately that the little 1er has been sitting most of the time. Probably not what you guys want to hear, especially those still waiting for your cars. But we did run a long-term update today on Motive Magazine

Anyway, I'm hoping my schedule frees up soon. Looking forward to a get-together with some other 1er drivers.
Appreciate 0