BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

05-18-2015, 09:15 AM   #23
ThereCanBeOnly1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Lame family vehicle

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb0554 View Post
The same vehicle, WBSUR9C55BVS96585, that Moss BMW had listed for $49,388 is now for sale in Florida for $59,900

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...2384/overview/
LOL... This is good comedy.
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 11:57 AM   #24
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob
Love it! I see this a lot it's pretty interesting. Car doesn't sell, raise the price. Incredibly it works! Also now that this dealer bought it at auction he can claim that he didn't know the front bumper was repainted. Fascinating stuff!
Agreed- though front bumper respray shouldn't be a deal killer. I think this was correctly priced at Moss- this seems a bit high.... Though better located for ThereCanBeOnly1
Appreciate 0
      05-18-2015, 01:38 PM   #25
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Quote:
Originally Posted by cSurf View Post
Agreed- though front bumper respray shouldn't be a deal killer. I think this was correctly priced at Moss- this seems a bit high.... Though better located for ThereCanBeOnly1
I don't think it's a deal killer either depending on how it was shot but it will not be disclosed yet they are asking full-monty collectible 1 owner, no accident prices which makes it worrisome. If the price was lower, I would take it with a re-spray but then again, I saw pics of the trade-in condition and this car was not lovingly cared for. It was fast transportation for someone in Loiusiana. Again if price reflected that, no problem but they are asking lovingly cared-for collectible prices.

Hope that makes sense.
Appreciate 0
      05-19-2015, 04:32 AM   #26
Roundown
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by nachob
Quote:
Originally Posted by cSurf View Post
I don't think it's a deal killer either depending on how it was shot but it will not be disclosed yet they are asking full-monty collectible 1 owner, no accident prices which makes it worrisome. If the price was lower, I would take it with a re-spray but then again, I saw pics of the trade-in condition and this car was not lovingly cared for. It was fast transportation for someone in Loiusiana. Again if price reflected that, no problem but they are asking lovingly cared-for collectible prices.

Hope that makes sense.
Agree at $48, this car made sense. Given the info from the original owner and pre-paint pics... I wouldn't be three off by a respray.
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2015, 09:39 PM   #27
DJKapeesh
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 11' 135i, 13' 911 C2S, 10' X5D

Think I saw you in Davie Florida today
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2015, 07:25 PM   #28
Roundown
Colonel
Rep