BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-18-2016, 01:10 AM   #23
2002ish
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

A few months ago I was searching for someone to install rear subframe bushings and a sway bar on my 128. Not a huge job or a fancy car... but an important job and car to me. I figured that finding a good BMW shop in the LA area would be a piece of cake ... but it wasn't.
I shopped the service at the leading shops all over So Cal and was met with combinations of higher prices, snoody attitudes, dirty shops, and seemingly inexperienced mechanics.

I drove over 3 hours to get to EAS and was somewhat scared about not having made it clear that it was a long trip for me but they took my car in right when I arrived.

They placed plastic covers on the seat and mat, got the job done for the quoted price and time and did a fine job. Finally, I noticed that they didn't take the car on a long test drive which I appreciated.

Everyones' experience may be different... and I'm not discounting what anyone else went through, but I just wanted to share my great experience with EAS.
Appreciate 0