BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-07-2017, 06:58 AM   #1
Detailers Domain
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20 M2C / 22 X3MC

Kenotek Showroom Shine is back in stock

Be sure to redeem your 20% off your Kenotek Showroom Shine by using promo code: KENOTEK20. Kenotek Showroom Shine revitalizes bodywork and gives a deep gloss. Also, removes fingerprints and dust for all suitable for all car surfaces.

Benefits and Features

• revitalizes the bodywork
• gives a deep gloss to the paintwork
• removes fingerprints and dust
• cleaning without water
• can be used on all hard exterior surfaces of a vehicle
• fast drying
• easy to use
• sweet peach smell
From our personal experience and others that have used Kenotek Showroom Shine, the finish and protection (2-3 weeks) will leave your paint soft to the touch. We also noticed that customer have asked at pick up if we waxed or sealed their cars. That's quite a statement when the Kenotek Showroom Shine is classed as a quick detailer/quick spray wax.

Buy Kenotek Showroom Shine
One of the stronger points we have found is dust tend to stick less on the paint due to it's anti static properties. We have had customers report some incredible results. One reported after driving his car to a mountain bike trail he noticed less dust than usual. Another reported that he now doesn't need to do weekly washes he does them every two weeks.

If you want to learn more about the Kenotek Showroom Shine, be sure to check out our blog post about the Spray: "WILL THIS BE YOUR GO TO DETAIL SPRAY THIS YEAR? - KENOTEK SHOWROOM SHINE"

As always we appreciate your business.

Philip Yiu
Detailer's Domain

Appreciate 0