BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-03-2022, 02:45 PM   #1
TKhan
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Question 08 135i cruise control inop after msd81 upgrade

Evening everyone, 2008 135i 6MT, recently had my msd80 ecu fail due to failed injectors, originally tried to have mosfets replaced but after receiving the original ecu back I still had a 2acc main relay switching delay fault. Tested relay and it checked out fine. Ended up sending my ecu to a company to have it cloned and upgraded to msd81. New index 12 injectors, new ecu, reinstalled everything and she runs better than ever.

However, one issue I can’t seem to figure out is I have lost cruise control function. Clutch switch is working, brake switch works. VO coded new DME, CAS and DSC. Also checked to make sure CC stalk input was working through inpa. All positions work fine. No codes for DSC, Dme or anything.

What am i missing? Is it possible that this dme isn’t compatible with my cruise or is there a loss of communication somewhere?

Thanks for any input!
Appreciate 0