BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-15-2021, 05:29 PM   #1
accomotors
Free Spirit Tattoo Racing
Australia
Rep
Drives: 130i

Someone just fix the lot for $$$.

Hi guys, me again.

So I've lost all motivation on the 130i right now, as unfortunately, the car is in a state at the moment where it needs a few things that are beyond my abilities. They're not all that major, and it still runs and drives, but combined they've drained my enthusiasm. I was really hoping is that someone might put up their hand to take my car and my money and fix it all. I was thinking more along the lines of a race/performance shop, but I would happily cooperate with someone that could code it remotely, and then I could source panel and exhaust work locally.

It's really getting me down at the moment, the car, and I dont want to just quit on it because it really is a great little race car. I've thought about building another car, different all together like what I had before this (Hyundai Getz), but the BMW is essentially worth pennies in the state it is, so the only option really is to get it up to speed.
  • ABS module needs coding.
  • All modules need SP-Daten updates.
  • Panel work required to roof and bonnet (guess who forgot to do the pins up?).
  • Needs a second muffler fitted to the exhaust.

I'm located in Canberra, but can take the car anywhere as required.

Thanks,
James
0431 230 104
accomotors@hotmail.com
SSO Handling and Storage
Penrite Oil
Appreciate 0