BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-26-2008, 06:49 AM   #1
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Euro Dyne :: Closed for August 29 - October 1, 2008

In Accordance to the upcoming M///Fest weekend this August 29 to the 31st, Euro Dyne will be closed from August 29 to September 1 (I apologize for the typo in the title), 2008. We will be joining the M///Fest community in Las Vegas, NV and will not have proper access to computers.

All orders and payments made before 12pm of August 28, 2008 will be shipped out that same day. To anyone who tries to contact us the next day, I apologize if our responses will be slow since the whole ED team will be out of town that weekend. I will still try to accommodate your after market inquiries during down times this coming weekend.

Any delays on inquiries, orders, and shipment that will occur during the said dates will be rushed the following Tuesday October 2, 2008.

For those who will be attending the event, I look forward in meeting up with you! I would love to exchange ideas with you all to see how we can serve the BMW community even better! Suggestions to customer service provision and products you would like us to carry or to innovate is welcomed. We support events like M///Fest so we can be closer to our clients and hear them out up close and personal.

I cannot thank you enough for your continued patronage! Our success lies in the satisfaction you generate from the services and products we share with you!

Happy Motoring!

All the Best,

Jo@EuroDyne
Appreciate 0