BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Closed Thread

12-08-2013, 02:13 PM   #89
Kgolf31
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2007 Z4MC, 2012 128i

What I find funny is that @RobbyB1M thinks everyone else in inferior (mind you...in a 1M subsection) that his car has 330 HP...or whatever his 128 makes

Dude, we all have high performance cars. I don't know what point he is trying to make with criticizing other people because we don't drive his salvaged 1M...oh the horror

BTW - Pretty funny thread of him trying to sell a S65 w/no Vin http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836450

lol
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:55 PM   #90
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bmw 1m /// e90 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
It appears that you have no clue who you're talking to, what you're talking about and how to get your message across without being considered a nuisance. You got to work on your communication skills and ethics. Learn it the hard way: stumble into a bar you hardly know, call people all sorts of bad names at random and let us know what happened next.

People over here are pretty open minded and have all sorts of views and tastes. Mutual respect is a minimum requirement. If you continue to fail to be respectful to other forum fellows, the admins will guide you to the exit. As part of your damage control: stop embarrassing yourself.

Behave or leave.
Artemis you seem like a decent guy and i respect where you are coming from. The issue is a whole lot of other people that dont have respect that dont deserve to be given respect. i dont tolerate the disrespect ,i dont see eye to eye with people like that &i dont plan to be friends or in a tight community with people like that.
Im glad you put your words very clear for everyone to see b.c i Am BMW fanatic by heart this is how id like it to be for everyone but it seems like most of the people on this thread have already formed their opinion. I can tell you IDC about your opinion im happy with my life and i can tell you Mike Bartel didnt handle this transaction like a Good business man.
For all of you who want to talk s*** about how u think i handled this transaction poorly, approach me in a different manner and maybe ill take my time out to explain to you step by step how it really went down if you give me a good reason like this guy ARTEMIS.
THE GOOD NEWS. i am officially a 1 ADDICT. I LOVE my car and i can tell you i will be taking this car to the grave with me.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #91
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

REPOST:: IF ANYONE WANTS ANOTHER LOOK AT THE STORY HERE IT IS I TRYED CRAMMING AS MUCH STUFF AND INFO INTO THE TIGHT SPACE BUT THIS PRETTY MUCH TELLS IT ALL HOW IT IS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyB1M View Post
This guy actually insisted on wasting his own time what he fails to tell everyone how the story truly went . I can understand that he's mad bc it seemed he wanted the car & he never gave me a chance to breathe and after the auction he was very pushy once i made a mistake by not putting a reserve (which I thought I did and if I did this would have never happened). He told me it was in writing that he could take "legal action" if I didn't sell him the car. I told him I'm not obligated to sell him the car for a steal on a mistake and I have every right to call my own shots on what I want to do with the car and I'd be losing to much to sell for that .
He then told me that we should settle for 32,000 which I was still iffy on. I needed the cash so I told him that could work let's arrange a pickup .... He mention a day I told him that could work so he set it up. The next day I went to New Jersey to all out auto since a friend of mine works there his team was interested in looking at the car so I drove out they checked it out and they offered me 32k as we'll!!!! After that my buddy then convinced me this is a one of a kind car I'm nuts to get rid of it . I set up my blue tooth I gave mike a call on my way home on my newly setup Bluetooth!! There was no answer I left him A message I told him the deal that I was just leaving all out auto and that I was offered 32 grand that it wouldn't make any sense to sell for that . I told him to call me back so we can talk.
Now listen to this. I didn't receive a phone call for 3 days until I get a knock at my door which was Wes and I was completely caught off gaurd . I told this guy i called mike and told him the situation that he should have never sent his good friend out to my house !!
This was all miles fault in the end he thought by just having his friend show up at my house with a check would leave me no choice to sell my car .

Just so everyone gets this I don't need to explain myself and by all of you going against me might make yourselves feel better it's not hurting me one bit bc how mike put the story is not how it went and I would never do that to someone

but if he actually cared about his friend he would have never sent him over to my house to waist his time .
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 03:33 PM   #92
Adam135
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 435i

Just admit it, you thought it would sell for more than that which is why you didn't set a reserve. No one believes your BS bro.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 03:47 PM   #93
TwinTurboed
Turbo Power
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

How does this guy get through life with such intelligence?
      12-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #94
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Delusional.

Neil
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 04:45 PM   #95
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
It appears that you have no clue who you're talking to, what you're talking about and how to get your message across without being considered a nuisance. You got to work on your communication skills and ethics. Learn it the hard way: stumble into a bar you hardly know, call people all sorts of bad names at random and let us know what happened next.

People over here are pretty open minded and have all sorts of views and tastes. Mutual respect is a minimum requirement. If you continue to fail to be respectful to other forum fellows, the admins will guide you to the exit. As part of your damage control: stop embarrassing yourself.

Behave or leave.

Very well said Artemis.

"Our message" to @RobbyB1M has been delivered. Lets see if he can behave himself. I feel bad for the "other kids" stuck in his 2nd grade class.

@fireroasted keep looking for the 1M of your dreams. Its out there.

Dack
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 06:10 PM   #96
A_Squared
Banned
Rep
Drives: n54

This guy is extremely delusional beyond a point worth saving. The comebacks are hysterical.....surprised he hasn't called anybody a "poo poo head" yet. I don't know how he comes at people on this great forum full of legitimately good people and then expects anybody to help him. I'm sure you guys all caught this comment below.
Quote:
If anyone knows how to get dvd/youtube on the navi system that wouldbe some great feedback
Dude....do what you want with "your" 1M, but I sure hope you are knowledgeable with it inside and out because you are not gonna get help in this forum with that approach. Feel bad for the OP for having to deal with this tool.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 07:43 PM   #97
CptSlow
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 Porsche Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkdog View Post
Maybe you kids ought to get it through your heads that despite how you were educated, we adult members of society (after High School) have to demonstrate integrity and be responsible for our mistakes. This is true with our friends, spouses, the IRS, and people with whom we engage in financial transactions. Grow up and get a clue, please.
Don't forget that we also have to spell words properly, and use proper punctuation. Something the idiot from New York, or is it Ft. Lauderdale is clearly incapable of doing.
2011 E82 128i STEP (wife's car)
2007 E92 335i (SOLD) 6MT
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #98
Overpar56
Proud AARP member in good standing
Rep
Drives: Me nuts

It's obvious that RobbyB1M doesn't type his responses with a "smartphone".

Of all the forums I've been on the last 10 years this has to be the best and worst thread I've ever read. Normally I pass reading he said/she said posts, but this one was informative.

Waist....priceless.

2012 135i DCT, Lemans Blue/black leather, PPK1, PE, Stoptech Sport rotors and Sport pads, unhealthy crackles and burbles and an aging demonic driver.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 09:26 AM   #99
Lmaiuri
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' Sapphire Black M5

What. A. Poser.

We all have the same engine, we all have added simple bolt ons too. I can't even begin to explain how much of a tool bag you sound like, because lets face it, it would go over your head anyway. We all know what the n54 is capable of, and to be honest, it isn't that fast. The only thing you have us beat on is that you're driving around in a totaled vehicle. Congrats!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #100
RimasRS
Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3 SD

Damn is this all true what I see here?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #101
Stupenal
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mmm

What's great if this guy's twitter. Some random tweets

Quote:
Never stop the hu$tle #grindtime
Quote:
Literally can't stop laughing when the people next to me said that there neighbors bush was huge �� funniest thing I heard all day
Quote:
Whatever makes the money #work #freShhhTimbsAllday #Nosleep
everything else on the twitter is a mix of rap quotes (seems to be quite the Drake fan), pics of his extensive "Jays" (Jordans for those not in the know) collection, and his desire to be rich and have a beautiful girl. Previously a bunch of tweets about his girlfriend (I assume now ex) and how she's awesome and whatnot.

Overall, seems like some 20 year old kid with big dreams and an overall lack of understanding of how the world works. Typical.

Sorry to the OP that you had to deal with this kid.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #102
Billup
Banned
Burkina Faso
Rep
Drives: Your mum crazy.

OP; I am sorry for your misfortune of having to deal with such a degenerate. People like RobbayFag that ruin these kinds of transactions are the reason people are afraid to deal over the internet anymore. There is no integrity, just some young dumb punk sitting behind his moms keyboard in fantasy land "waisting" other peoples irreplaceable time (he has enough time on his hands to screw others over, so I wouldn't expect him to be empathetic).

Good luck with your future search OP.

RobbyFag, good luck getting pounded by your boyfriend tonight in the backseat of your makeshift 1(28)M.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #103
A_Squared
Banned
Rep
Drives: n54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post
OP; I am sorry for your misfortune of having to deal with such a degenerate. People like RobbayFag that ruin these kinds of transactions are the reason people are afraid to deal over the internet anymore. There is no integrity, just some young dumb punk sitting behind his moms keyboard in fantasy land "waisting" other peoples irreplaceable time (he has enough time on his hands to screw others over, so I wouldn't expect him to be empathetic).

RobbyFag, good luck getting pounded by your boyfriend tonight in the backseat of your makeshift 1(28)M.
LMAO!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #104
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billup View Post

hahahaha what made me laugh so hard is that this feminin actually has a 128i for anyone who doesnt have a sack of nuts this is deff the way to go. Enjoy ur 0-60 in 6.7 minutes with ur hair blowing in the wind like you know you love to do ya herb.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #105
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

THID DUDE IS OFFICIALLY MA BABY BACK B*TCH for stalking my life that i love
Tell the forum how sexy my girl friend is since im sure u stalked her as well , and if ur not gay youd agree shes hands down a dime piece
tell em about my ninja 636 , and my silverado
life doesnt get much better then a two car garage with a 1m and an e90 sitting side by side with a hottub for these cold winter nights!!
who living life?? whos making money??? this dude!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupenal View Post
What's great if this guy's twitter. Some random tweets

everything else on the twitter is a mix of rap quotes (seems to be quite the Drake fan), pics of his extensive "Jays" (Jordans for those not in the know) collection, and his desire to be rich and have a beautiful girl. Previously a bunch of tweets about his girlfriend (I assume now ex) and how she's awesome and whatnot.

Overall, seems like some 20 year old kid with big dreams and an overall lack of understanding of how the world works. Typical.

Sorry to the OP that you had to deal with this kid.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #106
Lmaiuri
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 13' Sapphire Black M5

Quote:
hahahaha what made me laugh so hard is that this feminin actually has a 128i for anyone who doesnt have a sack of nuts this is deff the way to go. Enjoy ur 0-60 in 6.7 minutes with ur hair blowing in the wind like you know you love to do ya herb.
Did you go listing mom and dad's toys on the internet without their approval again, junior?
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #107
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmaiuri View Post
Did you go listing mom and dad's toys on the internet without their approval again, junior?
we got a hater

THIS IS ALL ME @!!! FORRRRRRREAL
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #108
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Quote:
THID DUDE IS OFFICIALLY MA BABY BACK B*TCH for stalking my life that i love
Tell the forum how sexy my girl friend is since im sure u stalked her as well , and if ur not gay youd agree shes hands down a dime piece
tell em about my ninja 636 , and my silverado
life doesnt get much better then a two car garage with a 1m and an e90 sitting side by side with a hottub for these cold winter nights!!
who living life?? whos making money??? this dude!!!
:c lap: you have my respect now. I hope one day I can have a 1m, an e90, a ninja 636, a chevy silverado AND..... a Hot tub.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 03:16 PM   #109
Worra
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 135is/6, 1995 540i/6

Garage List
1995 BMW 540i  [0.00]
2013 BMW 135is  [0.00]
I should come check out the 1M forums more often! Do you guys always have this much fun?

I'm still waiting to see a photo of the engine bay...
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2013, 03:41 PM   #110
3002 tii
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: Z4 M, X5, GX460

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgolf31 View Post
What I find funny is that @RobbyB1M thinks everyone else in inferior (mind you...in a 1M subsection) that his car has 330 HP...or whatever his 128 makes

Dude, we all have high performance cars. I don't know what point he is trying to make with criticizing other people because we don't drive his salvaged 1M...oh the horror

BTW - Pretty funny thread of him trying to sell a S65 w/no Vin http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=836450

lol
Sounds like a used car salesman who scoops up salvage titles at auctions. Clearly none of us can match that lifestyle. Reminds me of this guy...