BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-13-2019, 08:36 PM   #1
JPCrotty
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i

2008 BMW 135i For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
For sale is a Sedona red 2008 BMW 135i with 121,459 miles at time of listing with black Boston Leather interior and manual transmission. See photo of original window sticker for vehicle equipment and option details. Vehicle is still occasionally driven so mileage may be slightly higher at time of sale. I am the second owner. Vehicle highlights are that it is fully documented from new and has the following modifications.
• BMW 1M Coupe front control arms
• BMW 1M Coupe front sway bar
• BMW Performance Sport Springs
• Koni Yellow Dampers
• Dinan Handling Kit (for rear dampers)
• Burger Motorsports JB4 with SPD (speed limiter defeat) wires running latest firmware; G5_ISO_32_14_T11
• VMR V803 wheels with custom finish
• Continental Extreme Contact Sport tires
• Aftermarket trunk spoiler
https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show...&postcount=914

Every part installed on or service performed on the vehicle has been documented from new. All documentation is stored physically and digitally and will be handed over to new owner at delivery. All original parts removed when modified parts noted above were installed have been kept and are included with sale. Stock wheels currently have snow tires (Michelin Pilot Alpin) for the cold seasons. As the season is turning colder, I may swap the summer wheels for the winter wheels.

Motor oil has primarily been BMW brand (by first owner while under warranty) or Motul 8100 X-cess (by second owner). Oil analysis of last three oil changes via Blackstone Laboratories indicating a healthy motor. Data logs via JB4 available upon request. Vehicle is used primarily with JB4 in bypass (Map 0) and only switched to a higher boost setting (Map 1) on occasion. Multiple parts replaced throughout ownership as shown in documentation so feel free to ask about any services performed. More notable services performed throughout my ownership include turbo waste gate repair, VANOS solenoid replacement, and oil pan gasket replacement. Recall history is up to date with most recent blower motor wiring harness recall performed in early October. Tread wear for winter and summer tires is as follows for front, front, rear, rear; winter) 6/32”, 6/32”, 10/32”, 10/32”; summer) 7/32”, 7/32”, 6/32”, 6/32”. Winter tires are a touch too big for the vehicle and do rub under suspension compression.

All vehicle features and functions operate properly. Bumper Blocker (http://www.bumperblocker.com/) protectors included with vehicle. Owned by adult driver(s); no smoking or pets. Vehicle has been tracked and videos of my track time are available upon request should you wish to see how it is treated. Vehicle wears its age well due to somewhat regular body shop visits. Chassis is tight with no squeaks or rattles, drives straight and smooth. Only one cosmetic blemish; scratch on bottom side of driver side mirror cap which is not visible unless you are looking for it. Vehicle is ready for further modification by the next owner should they wish to such as a bigger intercooler or methanol injection.

Vehicle sells with all owner’s manuals, two keys, rubber floor/trunk mats, most of its tool kit (no jack; see photo) all the original parts, both sets of wheels/tires, spare parts and documentation. One key (the less worn one) has a dead non-replaceable battery and does not function remotely but still functions manually to unlock/lock and start the vehicle. Spare parts detailed below are either new or original components that were replaced and later confirmed as OK and therefore kept. Leaving behind unwanted parts does not reduce the sale price.
• All original parts removed when modified parts were installed.
• Throttle Body (original part, may be faulty, I don’t have a good means of bench testing and have kept for now)
• Boost Solenoids (original part, confirmed OK)
• Wheel valve stem kit (2x intended for stock rear wheels)
• Valve cover breather tube (BMW part number 11157553949)
• Floor mat retainer screws (2x, hook side for into car’s carpet)
• Turbo vacuum hose (1.25m)
• HID corona “Angle Eyes” kit with modified headlight housing covers
• Front tow hook cover (original and new that came with new bumper cover)
• Koni damper adjuster knob
• O-rings from turbo service kit that were extra
• Engine cover screw
• OE PCV valve
• Hardware to replace original front sway bar bracket studs (half already installed in car, half on hand for when it is needed)
• Bottle of touch up paint from last visit to body shop (getting kind of dry at this point..)
• Wire from JB4 harness that was displaced by adding SLD wires.

Please feel free to ask for vehicle details and I will do my best to answer your inquiries. More photos available upon request. My reason for selling is that my growing family is outgrowing the vehicle and I prefer to only have one so onward it must go to its next owner. Vehicle has a clean NY title with no liens and is for sale as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. Buyer responsible for pick up/transportation of vehicle following sale. $500 deposit due within 48hr of close of sale. Payment due in full at time of pick up. Only cash or certified bank check accepted.

Attached Images

Last edited by JPCrotty; 11-16-2019 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Clerical typo correction.
Appreciate 1
Upgrade+129.50
      11-30-2019, 10:42 PM   #2
JPCrotty
Rep

Price reduced from $13,000 to $11,900.

Last edited by JPCrotty; 11-30-2019 at 10:43 PM.. Reason: Clerical; optimizing phrasing.
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #3
JPCrotty
Rep

Price reduced from $11,900 to $11,000.
Appreciate 0