BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

02-24-2016, 03:42 PM   #1
houtan
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [9.80]
JB4 G5 ISO N55 Harness A plus extras

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Putting my JB4 G5 ISO for N55 Harness A plus extras for sale. Everything works 100% but reason for sale is I haven't used it in a while and I need the funds to finish my suspension modifications. The JB4 is currently loaded with firmware 5.9 which ran great on both 91 and E50 without issue. I wrapped the portion of the wiring harness that gets sandwiched into the white connection box with electrical tape to protect the wires. It was not required but I did it as a safety. This is pictured below.

The additional extras included in the sale are the Flex Fuel connection, BMS USB data cable which allows you to make changes to the JB4 and read codes, and the Bluetooth dongle rev 2 (no longer sold since BMS now carries rev 3 only, which connects to the JB4 under the hood) The bluetooth dongle connects to the JB4 data cable and communicates to the JB4 app (you would need to purchase the app separately in the app store) for Android or iOS phones. The bluetooth dongle is powered via USB which I connected to the USB port in my glove box. I like the flexibility of the rev 2 dongle as it allows you to log via the app or if you want to log via your computer, you can easily disconnect the bluetooth dongle and use the USB data cable.

The price is $510 (roughly 30% off what it costs today) for everything plus shipping. This is a great opportunity to save a nice chunk of change and enjoy one of the most popular power upgrades for the N55.

Below are pictures of everything I am including, close up of the electrical tape protection I put on the harness, Flex Fuel connector, and both sides of the board.
Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Attached Images

Last edited by houtan; 02-26-2016 at 08:17 AM.. Reason: SOLD
Appreciate 0