Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

FS: Low Miles VO 1M

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hi Everyone,

Putting my 1M up for sale again. Long story short, it was on BaT a few months ago, didn't hit the reserve, worked out a deal with the highest bidder but he bailed last minute.

Wanted to enjoy the car for a few more months after the buyer flaked but buying a new house soon and wouldn't mind the extra financial cushion.

You can find the BaT listing here with all the details: https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2011-bmw-1m-79/

- 15k Miles (will continue to go up until I sell)
- Valencia Orange
- Current California car, garage stored in Sunnyvale
- Completely stock aside from K40 and cup 2 tires

Car is great, literally nothing wrong aside from a blemish on its carfax. An accident was reported (side swipe to rear left fender from one of the previous owners). The car was professionally repaired/painted, have detailed photos of the panel that was repaired upon request.

Have two PPI done in the past I can provide to interested buyers, feel free to DM me with any questions. Will also be posting this on CarsGuru with the same asking price.

Attached Images

Last edited by Kuel; 05-18-2021 at 08:04 PM..
Appreciate 0