BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-10-2021, 06:12 PM   #1
Octothorp27
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

135i manual, LSD, 52k miles, triple black, no accidents

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Vin: wbauc9c54bvm09383
2011 BMW 135i
miles: 52,054
Price: $25,000
More photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/nFEveMG88einJ8sB8

California car that has never seen snow. Second owner and I put on 29,782 miles in my ~8 years of ownership. No accidents. Always properly warmed up, no food or smoking ever, never tracked, HPDE, or drag raced. I’m a 40+ year old and simply wanted an exceptionally fun car for my commute to work and occasional mountain road romps. All original parts, less the sway bars, shocks and exhaust come with the car and can be easily swapped out if desired. I have loved and babied this car and honestly would love to keep it but I simply don’t drive enough or have enough space to justify it. All upgrades have been done with direct bolt on BMW m3 parts or better as I built the car for drivability and reliability above all else. There is a TON more potential left in the car if you want to push it further, but in my option it hits the sweet spot of performance vs daily driver comfort that won’t annoy your passenger

- Title in handle
- Receipts for all(?) performance work and repairs, but not for standard maintenance work.
- Very well cared for and never abused
- The steering feel / turn in and handling are incredible and very well sorted
- No leaks, lights on, or any know issues. Not a one.
- All manuals, tools, and two keys
- Leather interior in great condition
- All performance work done by Edge Motorworks in Mountain View or BR Racing in Los Gatos. Top notch shops, check them out.

Factory options:
- M sport package
- Adaptive steering headlights - SO great
- No Nav
- Low weight manual seats with powered side bolsters

Cosmetics:
- 3M ceramic window tints.
- 40% on the sides and back
- 90% on the windshield - you can’t see it but it cuts down on the heat of a triple black car and saves the interior from the UV
- Black kidney grills [BMW]
- Truck spoiler [unkonwn]
- LED white angel eyes
- Apex wheels with Pilot Super Sport tires and a proper sport alignment by BR Racing

Interior:
- $552 BMW Alpine hifi retrofit kit with: added tweeters, amp, and better mids. Head unit recoded by BMW
- BMW high-fi B&W sub upgrade
- BMW Homelink mirror
- Wireless iPhone adapter - display track info on screen and can control with steering wheel buttons
- Proper factory light weight manual seats with all the adjustments and power side bolsters

Performance:
- $750: Mad dads whisper cat back exhaust - love the sound
- $1,348: Apex wheels
- —: Pilot Super Sport tires
- —: Proper alignment by BR Racing
- $690: Front mount intercooler [Wagner]
- $3,996: Limited slip differential - clutch pack [Drexel] 3:08 - same brand BMW uses on their race cars]
- $149 Fixed camber plates [Dinan]
- $484: BMW Performance springs (upgrade from the m-sport) [BMW performances]
- $645 : Adjustable shocks [Koni yellows]
- $967: Control arms, trailing arms, links, [BMW m3]
- $370: Sway bars [ECS tuning]
- $226: Cobb Charge pipe (old one damaged during starter repair so a nice gift from the shop)
- $500: Cobb stage 1+ tune, never anything more. Could move to a stage 2 with a better air filter if you want

$8,693 + taxes, labor, wheels/tires/alignment

Things I would do if I were keeping the car:
- Full exterior detailing with clay bar - It’s been a few years since the last one
- Install the $200 oil catch can I bought - I learned California will fail your car for smog inspection with one installed after I bought it, but if you don’t live in CA you should put it on
- Walnut blast - all direct injection motors should get this done to clean out build up
- M3 rear subframe bushing upgrade
- Drive it and enjoy

Maintance / repairs:
- coolant expansion tank
- alternator/battery cable
- Oil filter housing replaced
- thermostat, water pump
- Starter, and starter cables

Light wear and tear with minor scoffs and a few small dings in the paint. Small curb rash on drivers from wheel. Leather on the steering wheel and shift knob has signs of wear. Paint worn off on a fan button.

Attached Images

Last edited by Octothorp27; 07-10-2021 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Forgot to include the year
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2021, 10:41 PM   #2
usd97
Rep
Drives: bmw

Pm'ed!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2021, 05:03 PM   #3
Octothorp27
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Replied to all DMs.
Text @ 617.401.7173
-Brad
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2021, 08:11 PM   #4
usd97
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octothorp27 View Post
Replied to all DMs.
Text @ 617.401.7173
-Brad
Great clean car. Went and test drove it. The thing is quick and fun and didn't see any apparent problems apart from armrest creaking. Just didn't hop on as it's out of my budget at the moment. thank you for your hospitality Brad and GLWYS!
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2021, 02:12 AM   #5
Octothorp27
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Sale pending
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2021, 01:03 PM   #6
michaewh
Somewhat reliable
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i; 2013 128i Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octothorp27 View Post
Sale pending
Nice set up. I'm curious, how well does that LSD work with the traction/stability control systems?
Appreciate 0