BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-26-2019, 05:42 AM   #67
.2pdk
Banned
Rep
Drives: M2 LCI

Name:  937ebd26ae06cd3763223d70b10530ed11fbd4c3bcb65620d386566d0f799bfb.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  71.0 KB
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC5515.00

05-26-2019, 11:30 AM   #68
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I think everyone knows the plan always was to attack each of these countries one by one and make them into a mess with the end goal and hardest one gonnabe Iran.

All the presidents went along with this plan even Obama until his second term when he suddenly changed direction 180 and made a deal with Iran.

That pissed them off and ruined plans and after that is when all the crazy bad press for Obama came out and they went all in to get a republican elected and when trump came out they went all in with him.

Now trump is getting back to the original plan to attack Iran. Only way it won't happen is if he pulls an Obama and decides he has his own ideas in a second term, but if they get a hint he might have his own ideas they will get him impeached and put someone else in who will follow plan. Trump is following them and giving them all they want so I think something bad is coming.

What is bad is that I think this plan is a big mistake and we gonna get hurt badly on economy and morale and everything that was bad during Iraq war times except x10
Who is "they?" Illuminati?
      05-26-2019, 11:37 AM   #69
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
I think everyone knows the plan always was to attack each of these countries one by one and make them into a mess with the end goal and hardest one gonnabe Iran.

All the presidents went along with this plan even Obama until his second term when he suddenly changed direction 180 and made a deal with Iran.

That pissed them off and ruined plans and after that is when all the crazy bad press for Obama came out and they went all in to get a republican elected and when trump came out they went all in with him.

Now trump is getting back to the original plan to attack Iran. Only way it won't happen is if he pulls an Obama and decides he has his own ideas in a second term, but if they get a hint he might have his own ideas they will get him impeached and put someone else in who will follow plan. Trump is following them and giving them all they want so I think something bad is coming.

What is bad is that I think this plan is a big mistake and we gonna get hurt badly on economy and morale and everything that was bad during Iraq war times except x10
I don't know probably the same ppl your master Q talks about or the deep state trump ppl talk about or neocons that democrats talk about. I think it's all the same group of ppl that are pulling the strings and make every president follow the same playbook.

Only exception was Obama in second term with Iran and they took care of him with trump (first term he followed the plan)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 11:50 AM   #70
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Round n' Round

Garage List
Proof U.S. Is Provoking Iran Into WAR

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 12:19 PM   #71
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

So what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitesurfer View Post
Iran needs a good smack down for years of terrorism.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 12:32 PM   #72
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by .2pdk View Post
Iran needs a good smack down for years of terrorism.

Lets put you along with, Bolton, Abrams, Pompeo, & Satanyahu on the front Line.
Appreciate 2
      05-26-2019, 12:43 PM   #73
glennQNYC
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:

Everyone should take note that this beer drinking stand up act is what kitesurfer holds up as "proof" that the US is provoking Iran into war. 🤦🏻*♂️
      05-26-2019, 12:56 PM   #74
glennQNYC
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't know probably the same ppl your master Q talks about or the deep state trump ppl talk about or neocons that democrats talk about. I think it's all the same group of ppl that are pulling the strings and make every president follow the same playbook.

Only exception was Obama in second term with Iran and they took care of him with trump (first term he followed the plan)
So you don't know who "they" are, but you know that "they" are puppeteers commanding a conspiracy that every President (and I guess every SCOTUS Justice, and every Congressperson) follows.

Do you not realize how insane this sounds? If yes, then stop trolling. If no then please get some help before you lose further grip on reality.

BTW, do yourself a favor and look up what a neoconservative is before using the term again. It's not what you think.
      05-26-2019, 12:59 PM   #75
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

So you don't know who "they" are, but you know that "they" are puppeteers commanding a conspiracy that every President (and I guess every SCOTUS Justice, and every Congressperson) follows.

Do you not realize how insane this sounds? If yes, then stop trolling. If no then please get some help before you lose further grip on reality.

BTW, do yourself a favor and look up what a neoconservative is before using the term again. It's not what you think. Hint: they're Democrat hawks.
Neo conservative is a democrat? The word is neoCONSERVATIVE

Neocons became famous during George w bush (republican president) and Iraq war. Were you asleep all that time??

Anyways tell me what your master leader Q says about all this and who is pulling string and crazy talk
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:02 PM   #76
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Everyone should take note that this beer drinking stand up act is what kitesurfer holds up as "proof" that the US is provoking Iran into war. 🤦🏻*♂️
Here is some "Proof" from former Senator Ron's Paul's Liberty Report...
"US warships and B-52s moved to Iran's borders to counter an "unspecified threat" to US interests. President Trump warns of massive destruction should Iran make a wrong move. Are neocons about to get their war on Iran? Former CIA officer and political analyst Phil Giraldi joins to discuss."

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:15 PM   #77
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I still remember the time you told me when someone does personal attacks or memes they lost the debate
Thats all these CIA/Gov't sponsored Propaganda Agents can resort to.... Clowns in America....

Don't forget the US Gov't has made it legal form them to wage a Propaganda war on social media with up to 10 online profiles per agent... its been a continuation of the US Senator Church Investigations / CIA Mockingbird project from 1970's in which they admitted to have operatives in all forms of media and spending the equivalent of 5 Billion a year back them...

Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:26 PM   #78
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Anyways tell me what your master leader Q says about all this and who is pulling string and crazy talk
Are we talking about the Mossad Co-opted, "Q Anon" LARP. ... Yeah that's where I get all my intel
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:45 PM   #79
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Are we talking about the Mossad Co-opted, "Q Anon" LARP. ... Yeah that's where I get all my intel
Do you compare notes with zwang, Roma, and GeorgeA?
      05-26-2019, 01:53 PM   #80
glennQNYC
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

BTW, do yourself a favor and look up what a neoconservative is before using the term again. It's not what you think. Hint: they're Democrat hawks.

Neocons became famous during George w bush (republican president) and Iraq war. Were you asleep all that time??
I guess you're too smart to do 3 min of research into neoconservatism.

What you're missing is the "neo" part. As-in they're historically disenchanted liberal Democrats that have moved away from the Democrat party to become a "lite" version of a Conservative. I think this is the specific error people are making when they misuse the term neoconservative. They're using the term as-if neoconservatives are more extreme than a traditional conservative when the opposite is true.

The term you should use is simply "hawk." If you prefer to make it partisan then "Republican Hawk" would do. Shoot- you even use "war hawk" or "warmonger" and it would be more accurate than using neoconservative like it means extreme conservative. 💡
      05-26-2019, 01:54 PM   #81
kitesurfer
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Aren't you and the other (Clown In America) Run Silent, due for another Forum Name change?
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 01:57 PM   #82
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I guess you're too smart to do 3 min of research into neoconservatism.

What you're missing is the "neo" part. As-in they're historically disenchanted liberal Democrats that have moved away from the Democrat party to become a "lite" version of a Conservative. I think this is the specific error people are making when they misuse the term neoconservative. They're using the term as-if neoconservatives are more extreme than a traditional conservative when the opposite is true.

The term you should use is simply "hawk." If you prefer to make it partisan then "Republican Hawk" would do. Shoot- you even use "war hawk" or "warmonger" and it would be more accurate than using neoconservative like it means extreme conservative. 💡
You are literally the only crazy person here who calls neocons liberal democrats haha. And there are a lot of crazy people here! Lol

Anyways with your crazy talk you change subject but subject is about shady guys getting us back into a bad war AGAIN. Shady shady shady
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 02:01 PM   #83
glennQNYC
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
You are literally the only crazy person here who calls neocons liberal democrats haha. And there are a lot of crazy people here! Lol
Poor reading comprehension.

I'm calling neoconservatives liberal Republicans or more specifically liberal conservatives. That's exactly what they are. Look into it.

What's the resistance to using warmonger or hawk?
      05-26-2019, 02:04 PM   #84
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Poor reading comprehension. I'm calling neoconservatives liberal Republicans. That's exactly what they are. Look into it.
Why are you trying to confuse the debate so much with your crazy talk? Are you set to make money from this war or have something to gain personally from this war? This is very strange the extreme length you are going to try to cover up the reality everyone on planet earth knows already
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 02:06 PM   #85
glennQNYC
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Poor reading comprehension. I'm calling neoconservatives liberal Republicans. That's exactly what they are. Look into it.
Why are you trying to confuse the debate so much with your crazy talk? Are you set to make money from this war or have something to gain personally from this war? This is very strange the extreme length you are going to try to cover up the reality everyone on planet earth knows already
Its funny because I haven't contributed to the substance of this discussion yet. I'm still trying to clear up the error in nomenclature.

BTW- this shouldn't be confusing for anyone. Two minutes of research would help people realize whom is applying an inaccurate term.
      05-26-2019, 02:14 PM   #86
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
Aren't you and the other (Clown In America) Run Silent, due for another Forum Name change?
Your insults are worse than your videos.
      05-26-2019, 02:33 PM   #87
///M4ster Yoda
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '16 F82 M4

Wow. That's all I have. Sometimes I'm amazed how many stupid people there are on planet Earth
Current Stable: '19 X3 (Wifey) '20 ZCP M4 (Mine)
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2019, 02:42 PM   #88
.2pdk
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Zero reading comprehension.
Fixed for accuracy.
Appreciate 1
glennQNYC5515.00