BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-08-2019, 11:03 AM   #23
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 x35d M-Sport + 2013 X-35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
He's going to get "Clinton'd". They better put this guy in solitary with round the clock surveillance. I'm fairly confident he's either going to have a heart attack, or a terrible mishap with exercise equipment before he ever goes to trial.
I hope he gets the Tommy Robinson treatment. Prisoners do not take too kindly to child diddlers.

And i hope he breaks soon and that he breaks wide open. There are more people involved in this crime than just him.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 11:13 AM   #24
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
I hope he gets the Tommy Robinson treatment. Prisoners do not take too kindly to child diddlers.

And i hope he breaks soon and that he breaks wide open. There are more people involved in this crime than just him.
Not sure about comparing Tommy Robinson and child diddlers like Epstein to one another (not to mention Tommy is trying to protect kids but being crucified for telling/reporting the truth because he isn't bowing to the bullshit multiculturalism cult), but not the point of this thread.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 12:03 PM   #25
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW X3MC and a Volvo XC60 T6i

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Well well well

Now charge every degenerate that ever stepped foot on the Lolita express.
Well back to your original post.

The Lolita Express refers to the jet, not the island. I guess you have to LOCK HIM UP, too!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/billionai...ficking-arrest

Epstein, who once counted as friends former President Bill Clinton, Britain’s Prince Andrew and President Trump, was arrested Saturday after his private jet touched down from France. Court documents obtained by Fox News in 2016 showed that Clinton took at least 26 trips flying aboard Epstein's private jet, known as the "Lolita Express," and apparently ditched his Secret Service detail on some of the excursions. Records showed Trump apparently flew on the jet at least once, however, his legal team more recently has denied the two were friends.

Side note: I love how Trump's legal team denies they were friends, when Trump is on record in interviews admitting to their 15 year friendship.
      07-08-2019, 01:04 PM   #26
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Not sure about comparing Tommy Robinson and child diddlers like Epstein to one another (not to mention Tommy is trying to protect kids but being crucified for telling/reporting the truth because he isn't bowing to the bullshit multiculturalism cult), but not the point of this thread.
An interview of Tommy Robinson a short time after his release revealed that the prison population had put him through terrible mental and physical abuses during his time there as a prisoner.

Poisoned food. Threats of violence. 24 hour ridicule. Sleep deprivation. Some things happened that i wont post here due to grossness.

His time in prison was not a walk in the park.

Sorry NickyC. You missed my point. A little flyby there. No worries.

What i was alluding to was that i hope to see jeffery’s epstein’s time in prison be under the same conditions that Tommy Robinson was put under. Child diddlers are one type of person that i have zero compassion for.
Appreciate 2
NickyC5405.00

07-08-2019, 01:06 PM   #27
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zugzwang View Post
An interview of Tommy Robinson a short time after his release revealed that the prison population had put him through terrible mental and physical abuses during his time there as a prisoner.

Poisoned food. Threats of violence. 24 hour ridicule. Sleep deprivation. Some things happened that i wont post here due to grossness.

His time in prison was not a walk in the park.

Sorry NickyC. You missed my point. A little flyby there. No worries.
My bad, read it wrong!
Appreciate 2
Zugzwang1156.00
MKSixer15626.50

07-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #28
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
He's going to get "Clinton'd". They better put this guy in solitary with round the clock surveillance. I'm fairly confident he's either going to have a heart attack, or a terrible mishap with exercise equipment before he ever goes to trial.
I’d prefer to think, hope Epstein gets “Dahmered”
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
NickyC5405.00

07-08-2019, 03:08 PM   #29
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

What a long weekend.
I hope everyone had a fun too.

Just saw this news and dug around a bit.
Pelosi' daughter tweeted "prepare yourselves because some of our faves could be involved"
Fave what, sicko?
Uh
Who told her that, her mother?
This crap is known about, period.
Metoo my ass.

Just announced:
'Hundreds, and possibly thousands, of “sexually suggestive” pictures of nude or partially nude girls were found during a search of Mr. Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse on Saturday, conducted at roughly the same time the financier was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, prosecutors said.'

Bill is crapping his knickers. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary and Joe's names appear down the road.

Bill's name is on the log 26 times. Trump 1.
Media will bend that 1 into GUILTY and completely walk past the 26 and back off orders to his security detail.

My prediction:
The DNC is preparing for an incoming nuclear warhead.
arkie6348.00
City Pig6102.00

07-08-2019, 04:01 PM   #30
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
What a long weekend.
I hope everyone had a fun too.

Just saw this news and dug around a bit.
Pelosi' daughter tweeted "prepare yourselves because some of our faves could be involved"
Fave what, sicko?
Uh
Who told her that, her mother?
This crap is known about, period.
Metoo my ass.

Just announced:
'Hundreds, and possibly thousands, of “sexually suggestive” pictures of nude or partially nude girls were found during a search of Mr. Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse on Saturday, conducted at roughly the same time the financier was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey, prosecutors said.'

Bill is crapping his knickers. I wouldn't be surprised if Hillary and Joe's names appear down the road.

Bill's name is on the log 26 times. Trump 1.
Media will bend that 1 into GUILTY and completely walk past the 26 and back off orders to his security detail.

My prediction:
The DNC is preparing for an incoming nuclear warhead.
I wonder if barak is regretting the email he sent thanking his butcher for the “succulent walnuts” he had. Ole bill isnt the only diddler out there.
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump6090.00

07-08-2019, 04:09 PM   #31
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

“Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents — fast trial, death penalty”.

DJT - 10/8/12

Hopes are low that anything will happen, but the “hundreds or thousands” of photos discovered from Epstein’s home is a great start.

Prepare your resumes, something tells me DC is about to become a hot job market.

Begin the great cleansing.

Reject modernity. Embrace tradition.
Appreciate 4
MKSixer15626.50
Zugzwang1156.00
arkie6348.00
City Pig6102.00

07-08-2019, 04:19 PM   #32
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
“Got to do something about these missing children grabbed by the perverts. Too many incidents — fast trial, death penalty”.

DJT - 10/8/12

Hopes are low that anything will happen, but the “hundreds or thousands” of photos discovered from Epstein’s home is a great start.

Prepare your resumes, something tells me DC is about to become a hot job market.

Begin the great cleansing.

Boys better get their booty ready when they get to federal prison and hope they dont run into the booty warriors.

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 04:31 PM   #33
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Boys better get their booty ready when they get to federal prison and hope they dont run into the booty warriors.

Punishment fits the crime.

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 05:09 PM   #34
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Keep in mind:

* SDNY.
* Comey's daughter is one of the
prosecutors.

Not saying anything, but...
      07-08-2019, 05:25 PM   #35
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

just going off the names he is already connected to, hes not gonna do much, if any time for this.

if he has bill, trump, prince andrew just to name a few, he has quite a few in powerful positions as well. get ready for either a massive coverup, a massive payday for his family or a well timed death

I wouldnt be surprised if a couple more presidents and presidential candidates over the years, as well as judges, senators, etc. get linked to him in the coming weeks.

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
      07-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #36
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

Can y’all just let us dream for a second

Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 05:43 PM   #37
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

I think one of the things we need to realize is that although the media gets a bad rap these days, all of this came to light much because of some outstanding reporting by Julie Brown of the Miami Herald. Even the prosecution has acknowledged that.

Here is a link to the Miami Herald story. It is a fascinating read.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...220097825.html

A few of excerpts below:

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

--------------------------

But court records reveal details of the negotiations and the role that Acosta would play in arranging the deal, which scuttled the federal probe into a possible international sex trafficking operation. Among other things, Acosta allowed Epstein’s lawyers unusual freedoms in dictating the terms of the non-prosecution agreement.

“The damage that happened in this case is unconscionable,” said Bradley Edwards, a former state prosecutor who represents some of Epstein’s victims. “How in the world, do you, the U.S. attorney, engage in a negotiation with a criminal defendant, basically allowing that criminal defendant to write up the agreement?”

As a result, neither the victims — nor even the judge — would know how many girls Epstein allegedly sexually abused between 2001 and 2005, when his underage sex activities were first uncovered by police. Police referred the case to the FBI a year later, when they began to suspect that their investigation was being undermined by the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office.

--------

A close look at the trove of letters and emails contained in court records provides a window into the plea negotiations, revealing an unusual level of collaboration between federal prosecutors and Epstein’s legal team that even government lawyers, in recent court documents, admitted was unorthodox.

Acosta, in 2011, would explain that he was unduly pressured by Epstein’s heavy-hitting lawyers — Lefkowitz, Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, Jack Goldberger, Roy Black, former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis, Gerald Lefcourt, and Kenneth Starr, the former Whitewater special prosecutor who investigated Bill Clinton’s sexual liaisons with Monica Lewinsky.

That included keeping the deal from Epstein’s victims, emails show.
“Thank you for the commitment you made to me during our Oct. 12 meeting,’’ Lefkowitz wrote in a letter to Acosta after their breakfast meeting in West Palm Beach. He added that he was hopeful that Acosta would abide by a promise to keep the deal confidential.

“You ... assured me that your office would not ... contact any of the identified individuals, potential witnesses or potential civil claimants and the respective counsel in this matter,’’ Lefkowitz wrote.

In email after email, Acosta and the lead federal prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, acquiesced to Epstein’s legal team’s demands, which often focused on ways to limit the scandal by shutting out his victims and the media, including suggesting that the charges be filed in Miami, instead of Palm Beach, where Epstein’s victims lived.

(NOTE: Some real stand up lawyers there, like good ol' Alan Dershowitz standing up for victims rights. )

--------------------------------------

Mike Fisten, a former Miami-Dade police sergeant who was also a homicide investigator and a member of the FBI Organized Crime Task Force, said the FBI had enough evidence to put Epstein away for a long time but was overruled by Acosta. Some of the agents involved in the case were disappointed by Acosta’s bowing to pressure from Epstein’s lawyers, he said.

“The day that a sitting U.S. attorney is afraid of a lawyer or afraid of a defendant is a very sad day in this country,’’ said Fisten, now a private investigator for Edwards.

07-08-2019, 06:06 PM   #38
Zugzwang
Colonel
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
I think one of the things we need to realize is that although the media gets a bad rap these days, all of this came to light much because of some outstanding reporting by Julie Brown of the Miami Herald. Even the prosecution has acknowledged that.

A few of excerpts below:

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

But court records reveal details of the negotiations and the role that Acosta would play in arranging the deal, which scuttled the federal probe into a possible international sex trafficking operation. Among other things, Acosta allowed Epstein’s lawyers unusual freedoms in dictating the terms of the non-prosecution agreement.

“The damage that happened in this case is unconscionable,” said Bradley Edwards, a former state prosecutor who represents some of Epstein’s victims. “How in the world, do you, the U.S. attorney, engage in a negotiation with a criminal defendant, basically allowing that criminal defendant to write up the agreement?”

As a result, neither the victims — nor even the judge — would know how many girls Epstein allegedly sexually abused between 2001 and 2005, when his underage sex activities were first uncovered by police. Police referred the case to the FBI a year later, when they began to suspect that their investigation was being undermined by the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office.

--------

A close look at the trove of letters and emails contained in court records provides a window into the plea negotiations, revealing an unusual level of collaboration between federal prosecutors and Epstein’s legal team that even government lawyers, in recent court documents, admitted was unorthodox.

Acosta, in 2011, would explain that he was unduly pressured by Epstein’s heavy-hitting lawyers — Lefkowitz, Harvard professor Alan Dershowitz, Jack Goldberger, Roy Black, former U.S. Attorney Guy Lewis, Gerald Lefcourt, and Kenneth Starr, the former Whitewater special prosecutor who investigated Bill Clinton’s sexual liaisons with Monica Lewinsky.

“Thank you for the commitment you made to me during our Oct. 12 meeting,’’ Lefkowitz wrote in a letter to Acosta after their breakfast meeting in West Palm Beach. He added that he was hopeful that Acosta would abide by a promise to keep the deal confidential.

“You ... assured me that your office would not ... contact any of the identified individuals, potential witnesses or potential civil claimants and the respective counsel in this matter,’’ Lefkowitz wrote.

In email after email, Acosta and the lead federal prosecutor, A. Marie Villafaña, acquiesced to Epstein’s legal team’s demands, which often focused on ways to limit the scandal by shutting out his victims and the media, including suggesting that the charges be filed in Miami, instead of Palm Beach, where Epstein’s victims lived.

(NOTE: Some real stand up lawyers there, like good ol' Alan Dershowitz standing up for victims rights. )

Mike Fisten, a former Miami-Dade police sergeant who was also a homicide investigator and a member of the FBI Organized Crime Task Force, said the FBI had enough evidence to put Epstein away for a long time but was overruled by Acosta. Some of the agents involved in the case were disappointed by Acosta’s bowing to pressure from Epstein’s lawyers, he said.

“The day that a sitting U.S. attorney is afraid of a lawyer or afraid of a defendant is a very sad day in this country,’’ said Fisten, now a private investigator for Edwards.

Watch the vid in post #25. It gives an explanation and timeline from the beginning till now. This Epstein is a very slimy fellow.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 06:06 PM   #39
TheWatchGuy
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post

A few of excerpts below:

--------

while yes, she should get some credit by bringing this back into focus, where the fuck was the media for 10 years? It wasnt until the #AntiTrump bandwagon got going that people started bringing these old things to light.

if you are going to credit the media, you also have to give them some of the blame for brushing it aside. This dude should have been locked up a decade ago, and if this article is what got the gears moving, why wasnt it written a decade ago?

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2019, 06:19 PM   #40
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Ewww. 14 with braces.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/08/jeffre...n-abuse-began/

People are going to go down.

Bill! Put the passport down.
      07-08-2019, 07:35 PM   #41
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ric in RVA View Post
I have odds on an inadvertent death......
I think the under/over for his heart stopping is the end of July.

BTW... Irrelevant point, but I happen to be eating right across the street from Teterboro Airport as I type this.
Attached Images

07-08-2019, 07:46 PM   #42
glennQNYC
2006 TIME Person Of The Year
United_States
Rep
Drives: M Sport 335i

Garage List
2014 335i  [4.87]
PSA
Attached Images

07-08-2019, 08:47 PM   #43
ScottyRyan2019
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
while yes, she should get some credit by bringing this back into focus, where the fuck was the media for 10 years? It wasnt until the #AntiTrump bandwagon got going that people started bringing these old things to light.

if you are going to credit the media, you also have to give them some of the blame for brushing it aside. This dude should have been locked up a decade ago, and if this article is what got the gears moving, why wasnt it written a decade ago?
She was given specific credit by the U S Attorney for the SDNY for bringing this to light and their starting their investigation from it.

This is not the blame of the media he was not locked up for fucks sake. It was the blame of the U S Attorney.

Read the damn story. It was her investigative reporting (which actually came about from her investigating ANOTHER story although that is not referenced here but elsewhere) that uncovered this because the plea agreement was designed TO KEEP THIS OUT OF THE MEDIA.

Jesus christ...read for once.
      07-08-2019, 08:48 PM   #44
Eriphill
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i

Reportedly hundreds if not thousands of photos of young girls were seized from Epstein's home safe:

"The prosecutor also pointed out what he described as Epstein's brazenness and willingness to flout the law. He specifically cited the trove of photos that were seized during the search of his house on Saturday, some of which were discovered in a locked safe along with compact discs with hand-written labels that read, "Young [Name] + [Name]," "Misc nudes 1," and "Girl pics nude."

Young [Name] + [Name]

Blackmail material or just a pervy hoarder?
Appreciate 0