BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-10-2019, 08:40 AM   #89
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

I take it goolag aka google is going into full scrub down mode.
MKSixer14898.50

07-10-2019, 08:42 AM   #90
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
That picture has been around for a while, he was a frequenter on the island.

Of course google searches will no longer pull it with search results, as of... a few days ago.
I’m not saying he wasn’t there and based on Willy’s past I’d bet he was there I just said that particular photo looked fooled with. Hopefully Epstein’s personal safe goods reveal who was or wasn’t involved in the perversion, be it D or R.
Pedophilia crosses all political lines and is absolutely intolerable wherever it shows.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 3
DonaldPump6024.00
MKSixer14898.50

07-10-2019, 08:59 AM   #91
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by N54Yankee View Post
Gotta say that pic of slick Willy looks photoshopped.
I'm no expert but the shadows line up as well as eye to eye head positions.

Looks like he just arrived...pale as a sheet.
Is that a 16 of Coors Light? Release the hounds!

07-10-2019, 09:13 AM   #92
N54Yankee
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
I'm no expert but the shadows line up as well as eye to eye head positions.

Looks like he just arrived...pale as a sheet.
Is that a 16 of Coors Light? Release the hounds!
Still looks fake to me, well tanned mug with pasty everything else, I think any tan Willy ever had was done courtesy of make up artists, we know Willy was always an out of shape mush but that body seems to look older then Clinton would look like at that age, head looks transplanted meaning it just doesn’t jive with the rest and no neck. Red flags for me.
"The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 09:51 AM   #93
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Fuck this guy too
You think Hawking was banging underage girls?
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 09:56 AM   #94
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan_COLD View Post
Heard his wheelchair was nicknamed the Ramrod.
MKSixer14898.50

07-10-2019, 10:07 AM   #95
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
Rep
Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Heard his wheelchair was nicknamed the Ramrod.

Appreciate 5
DonaldPump6024.00
Delta03117304.00
MKSixer14898.50

07-10-2019, 10:10 AM   #96
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
He spent time on an island called “Pedophile Island”.

That’s all I need to know.
We are the Army of God and we are the truth”
-Kanye West
Appreciate 1
MKSixer14898.50

07-10-2019, 10:36 AM   #97
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [5.00]
smh
with all that money these bastards have, they dont know what to do with it...

hang them all!
Appreciate 1
DonaldPump6024.00

07-10-2019, 11:09 AM   #98
SoCalS2k
Captain
Rep
Drives: S2K!

Garage List
2001 Honda S2k  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
He spent time on an island called “Pedophile Island”.

That’s all I need to know.
I have a feeling Stephen hawking knew as much about that island that any of us knew a year ago which is nothing. That's why just saying anyone in a pic with this guy is auto guilty is crazy and we should see what investigations say. Maybee Clinton is guilty maybee trump maybe none maybe both.

If only ppl out of power are guilty and ppl in power are found innocent then I would be really really suspicious
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 11:18 AM   #99
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post
I have a feeling Stephen hawking knew as much about that island that any of us knew a year ago which is nothing. That's why just saying anyone in a pic with this guy is auto guilty is crazy and we should see what investigations say. Maybee Clinton is guilty maybee trump maybe none maybe both.

If only ppl out of power are guilty and ppl in power are found innocent then I would be really really suspicious
This island and the activities there has been well known since at least the early 2000s. It becomes more difficult for the elites to hide their debauchery as technology progresses.

This island is not used for quiet getaways for politicians to drink beer and enjoy the beach. The temple/synagogue there isn’t used for a nice little Sunday service with donuts and coffee. We have to have honest conversations about topics like this.
-Kanye West
Appreciate 1
SoCalS2k341.00

07-10-2019, 11:19 AM   #100
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Without any proof or evidence - my gut is saying that pretty much anyone who was close enough to Epstien was well aware, or at least had very valid suspicians of what was going on - this includes Trump, Clinton, Hawking, and anyone else associated with him.

Whether or not they were involved in any of the disgusting behavior he is accused of is yet to be determined. I would not be surprised, unfortunately, to find that some of them were involved as well. This would include both Trump and Clinton.
DonaldPump6024.00

07-10-2019, 11:35 AM   #101
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Without any proof or evidence - my gut is saying that pretty much anyone who was close enough to Epstien was well aware, or at least had very valid suspicians of what was going on - this includes Trump, Clinton, Hawking, and anyone else associated with him.

Whether or not they were involved in any of the disgusting behavior he is accused of is yet to be determined. I would not be surprised, unfortunately, to find that some of them were involved as well. This would include both Trump and Clinton.
Bang on I believe. Knowing about this and not doing anything about it is pretty terrible. Trump's comment about how Epstein liked younger girls or whatever ain't good. Did he mean younger as in 18-20, or......

Interesting theories I've heard floating around lately are that Epstein could have actually been involved with intelligence agency, CIA for example, and they worked together to get dirt on famous people etc. Considering the incredible deal he received the first go around, it would make sense. I know our government has been involved in some pretty despicable shit, but if they had a hand in this I don't think they could go much lower.

Here's an interesting article: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...in-plain-sight
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 11:38 AM   #102
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Chris Tucker's name is on the log.
Do I think he had a young girl? No.
Hawking? Stop it.

Everyone that flew on that aircraft didn't automatically have an underage girl for a snack.

What to look for, which the FBI is surely doing, is repeat guests. Patterns people, patterns. This is why I think Bill is f'ied.
      07-10-2019, 11:42 AM   #103
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Bang on I believe. Knowing about this and not doing anything about it is pretty terrible. Trump's comment about how Epstein liked younger girls or whatever ain't good. Did he mean younger as in 18-20, or......

Interesting theories I've heard floating around lately are that Epstein could have actually been involved with intelligence agency, CIA for example, and they worked together to get dirt on famous people etc. Considering the incredible deal he received the first go around, it would make sense. I know our government has been involved in some pretty despicable shit, but if they had a hand in this I don't think they could go much lower.

Here's an interesting article: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...in-plain-sight
Nobody knows what Trump knew except Trump but I have to think he was talking about the younger women Epstein was often with in public. Not underage younger but much younger than Epstein himself.
      07-10-2019, 11:44 AM   #104
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Nobody knows what Trump knew except Trump but I have to think he was talking about the younger women Epstein was often with in public. Not underage younger but much younger than Epstein himself.
Yeah, who the hell knows.
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 11:55 AM   #105
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
Rep

It’s pretty obvious, right?

This was just a Mossad financed child-sex honeypot operation from the beginning.

Who was Ghislaine Maxwell’s father?

How did Epstein make his fortune?
-Kanye West
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 12:06 PM   #106
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalS2k View Post

Quote:
This island and the activities there has been well known since at least the early 2000s. It becomes more difficult for the elites to hide their debauchery as technology progresses.

This island is not used for quiet getaways for politicians to drink beer and enjoy the beach. The temple/synagogue there isn’t used for a nice little Sunday service with donuts and coffee. We have to have honest conversations about topics like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post

Guys, this has been another Open Secret like the Weinstein, "don't let him get you alone in a room", open secret.

Start trying to google or do any searches and the data is being removed. Not an accident and it won't stop soon. These monsters have been caught with their pants down and still dripping. They need a visit to the aforementioned Toss Salad Man and his compatriot, the You Gonna Get F'ked Man followed up with a lethal injection. Monsters, one and all.

Several actors have played James Bond, Sean Connery IS James Bond...

Fair and objective hearings don't take place in secret.
Appreciate 5
DonaldPump6024.00
Run Silent12152.00
Zugzwang1143.00

07-10-2019, 12:16 PM   #107
Eriphill
Captain
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post

I'd venture it's a case like Harvey Weinstein. Everyone knew for decades yet nothing was ever done about it.

I came across this 2003 piece about Epstein. You know an article is going to be weird when it says this is the first few lines "The entrance hall is decorated not with paintings but with row upon row of individually framed eyeballs; these, the owner tells people with relish, were imported from England, where they were made for injured soldiers." And 'young' girls are referenced multiple times.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2003...epstein-200303
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2019, 12:22 PM   #108
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

I do find it interesting that some of you on here are literally frothing at the mouth to hang Clinton from the highest tree before the indictment has come down and the jury has come back, yet you are giving Trump pretty much a free pass.

As far as I know, Clinton has had four allegations of sexual misconduct against him (Broaddrick, Millwee, Jones, and Willey and affairs with Lewinsky and Flowers (some also consider Lewinsky sexual misconduct due to how that occurred).
And yes, he is to have been friends with Epstein and flown on the Lolita Express on a number of occasions. But as of now, no one has said he was sexually involved with underage girls.

Trump has had allegations of sexual misconduct from Leeds, Anderson, Harth, Heller, McDowell, Virginia, Ivana Trump, McGillivray, Murphy, Drake, Laaksonen, Anderson, Crooks, Stoynoff, McDougal, Searles, Clifford, Zervos, Carroll (two people, Sullivan and Dixon, talk about Trump walking into the dressing rooms of beauty pageants unwelcome and Trump verifies this on Howard Stern).

Trump has also been on Howard Stern many times talking in demeaning ways about women, including sexualizing his own daughter Ivanka and telling Stern it was OK to refer to her as a "piece of ass." Then there is the Access Hollywood tape.

Trump himself allegedly made several sexual comments about Ivanka over the years including dating her if she was not his daughter, being more attracted to her than his wife (she was 13 at the time), he and his daughter both like sex, made references to McDougal and Daniels to his daughter which Daniels took to mean Ivanka, made reference to her great beauty and how every guy wants to date her, and then there was his comment about if he was not happily married and, ya know, her father....

There are also no allegations that Trump has been sexually involved with underage girls.

I think it is fair to say that both Clinton and Trump were once friends of Epstein and both hung out with him. That does not mean either of them are involved in this.

My point is, neither Clinton nor Trump are fine examples of men. Not even close. But if you are going to prematurely drag Clinton through the mud because of his past, then grab a hold of Trump and drag him right on through it, too.

In the end, both could be involved, and neither could be involved. We will just have to see what shakes out and go from there.
      07-10-2019, 12:26 PM   #109
Delta0311
Lieutenant General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyRyan2019 View Post
I do find it interesting that some of you on here are literally frothing at the mouth to hang Clinton from the highest tree before the indictment has come down and the jury has come back, yet you are giving Trump pretty much a free pass.

As far as I know, Clinton has had four allegations of sexual misconduct against him (Broaddrick, Millwee, Jones, and Willey and affairs with Lewinsky and Flowers (some also consider Lewinsky sexual misconduct due to how that occurred).
And yes, he is to have been friends with Epstein and flown on the Lolita Express on a number of occasions. But as of now, no one has said he was sexually involved with underage girls.

Trump has had allegations of sexual misconduct from Leeds, Anderson, Harth, Heller, McDowell, Virginia, Ivana Trump, McGillivray, Murphy, Drake, Laaksonen, Anderson, Crooks, Stoynoff, McDougal, Searles, Clifford, Zervos, Carroll (two people, Sullivan and Dixon, talk about Trump walking into the dressing rooms of beauty pageants unwelcome and Trump verifies this on Howard Stern).

Trump has also been on Howard Stern many times talking in demeaning ways about women, including sexualizing his own daughter Ivanka and telling Stern it was OK to refer to her as a "piece of ass." Then there is the Access Hollywood tape.

Trump himself allegedly made several sexual comments about Ivanka over the years including dating her if she was not his daughter, being more attracted to her than his wife (she was 13 at the time), he and his daughter both like sex, made references to McDougal and Daniels to his daughter which Daniels took to mean Ivanka, made reference to her great beauty and how every guy wants to date her, and then there was his comment about if he was not happily married and, ya know, her father....

There are also no allegations that Trump has been sexually involved with underage girls.

I think it is fair to say that both Clinton and Trump were once friends of Epstein and both hung out with him. That does not mean either of them are involved in this.

My point is, neither Clinton nor Trump are fine examples of men. Not even close. But if you are going to prematurely drag Clinton through the mud because of his past, then grab a hold of Trump and drag him right on through it, too.

In the end, both could be involved, and neither could be involved. We will just have to see what shakes out and go from there.

I say let's all wait and see how this plays out before we start pointing fingers. I will joke all day about Clinton but without hard evidence pointing fingers at him makes us no batter than the media assholes who slammed the Covington Catholic kids before knowing the whole story.
      07-10-2019, 12:33 PM   #110
ScottyRyan2019
Licensed Professional Slacker
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i xDrive and BMW X3 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
I say let's all wait and see how this plays out before we start pointing fingers. I will joke all day about Clinton but without hard evidence pointing fingers at him makes us no batter than the media assholes who slammed the Covington Catholic kids before knowing the whole story.
Totally agree with you. This could be really bad for others that is for sure. Just have to wait and see if the feds charge anyone else, or what comes from the documents release from the civil lawsuit.
MKSixer14898.50