BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-07-2014, 02:21 PM   #67
evel karnievel
braaap
evel karnievel's Avatar
Germany
43
Rep
95
Posts

Drives: Z4M QP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: green heart

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Ohh boy, yes that's a long drive. You're a few hundred km's North of me(Nurnberg). Why not take off Friday and meet us at the hotel. ?

Saturday will be our main day of driving the Sella Pass(area). Sunday we will be doing some driving(two or three hours - in the Sella area), but probably only a few hours - since most guys will drive back home on Sunday.

Myself and one or two other guys will stay at the hotel Sunday evening. Then we will all head our separate ways back home on Monday.


Dack
I used the hotel in Kaltern not yet reserved. We like to come up with in your hotel. My co-driver tells me know tomorrow. In this case we come up with two cars (130i,z4m) and three People and stay from Friday to Sunday.
However, two drivers are safe here.

We will Start at 9AM in Leipzig, 4h till Munich. After 2h we are in Sölden.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2014, 03:05 PM   #68
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evel karnievel View Post
.
Ok, I added you to our hotel list!



The LIST... (last updated on July 13th, 2014)

1). @Dackelone (1) three nights
2). @Artemis (2+ child) two nights - triple room
3). @Swadeness (1) two nights ?
4). gs/e60/1m? (1) two nights
5). @Elsabor67 (1) two nights
6). @1mmaniac +1 (2) two nights - double room
7). @markymark666
8). @Trond
9). Mr Kleen (2) two nights - double room
10). @ChrisM135i (1) three nights
11). @Rhum (2) two nights - double room
12). evel karnievel (2) two nights - double room
13). @swagon (2) two nights - double room
14).
15).

+3...

PLUS three guys from the Stammtisch!



BTW... here is the awesome route we plan to drive on the way to KFH/Sella on Friday. We will meet up with a few guys(@ChrisM135i and maybe others) on our drive over to Sella. So as we get closer to the tour date... we will figure out a meeting point to drive en-mass to KFH.

Name:  Sella Friday morning's drive...   10463898_10203485792777731_6626970863754228269_n.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  74.6 KB
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 04:53 PM   #69
swagon
Brigadier General
swagon's Avatar
No_Country
4198
Rep
4,620
Posts

Drives: E82|F80|6MT
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Thinking about going with you guys... Told my father about it, he was pretty interested. Though there would be a language barrier.

When I have to confirm that we're going?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-10-2014, 05:29 PM   #70
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Thinking about going with you guys... Told my father about it, he was pretty interested. Though there would be a language barrier.

When I have to confirm that we're going?
The sooner the better. The hotel rooms are filling up.

What language do you speak ? Your English is just fine. We will have American's, German's, Austrian's, Italian's, Belgium's, Dutch, Korean, and probably a few other countries I am forgetting! 1Addicts is international!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 04:30 AM   #71
swagon
Brigadier General
swagon's Avatar
No_Country
4198
Rep
4,620
Posts

Drives: E82|F80|6MT
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
The sooner the better. The hotel rooms are filling up.

What language do you speak ? Your English is just fine. We will have American's, German's, Austrian's, Italian's, Belgium's, Dutch, Korean, and probably a few other countries I am forgetting! 1Addicts is international!
I see, I see. I'll confirm the one double room this weekend... Just one question - Everyone is paying their room themselves, right, or is there any group payment/pricing?

I speak English, a bit of Deutsch, and dad's German is bad. We're from CZ, by the way. However, father knows the area very well, so orientation there is not a problem.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #72
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
9687
Rep
9,136
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 (MG 6MT)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
Told my father about it, he was pretty interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
However, father knows the area very well, so orientation there is not a problem.
A trip like this is a great experience for father/son bonding. Also another forum fellow will come with his father (who was also present last Summer - so his return means that this kind of trip is appreciated). My wife and daughter will also join again this year.

Do know that this trip is not a race (such as Gumball 3000, etc.). The journey itself is our goal, not the destination or position of arrival. We just want to have a good time together in the mountains. No competition, no chrono-timing, no prizes to win, no participation fee, no formal organization. Just a bunch of car enthusiasts getting together (and looking after each other) to drive in an amazing mountains area to enjoy the grand panorama and - by doing so - also enjoy life in a very pleasant way.
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 09:50 AM   #73
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
9687
Rep
9,136
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 (MG 6MT)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Provisional itineraries/maps for Friday 29, Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 August are available in post #60:
http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=60
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 02:12 PM   #74
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagon View Post
I see, I see. I'll confirm the one double room this weekend... Just one question - Everyone is paying their room themselves, right, or is there any group payment/pricing?

I speak English, a bit of Deutsch, and dad's German is bad. We're from CZ, by the way. However, father knows the area very well, so orientation there is not a problem.
We will all pay individually, when we checkout of the hotel. @Artemis was nice enough to secure the hotel rooms with a deposit for all of us.

Everything will be included in the room price, dinner, breakfast, internet, parking w/garage. Only thing not covered are drinks. This is a FOUR star hotel and it is a very nice hotel!! Plus the staff is quite excited to see all our BMW's there! The staff are true car fans - so I am personally looking forward to staying at the KFH.

We all will primarily will be speaking English, so not to worry. We can always switch to what you feel most comfortable speaking.

Dackel
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #75
evel karnievel
braaap
evel karnievel's Avatar
Germany
43
Rep
95
Posts

Drives: Z4M QP
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: green heart

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post

We all will primarily will be speaking English, so not to worry. We can always switch to what you feel most comfortable speaking.

Dackel
I speak a little German for example.

I am looking forward to the ride. Thank you that you take a "not1er" with.
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2014, 07:35 AM   #76
swagon
Brigadier General
swagon's Avatar
No_Country
4198
Rep
4,620
Posts

Drives: E82|F80|6MT
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
A trip like this is a great experience for father/son bonding. Also another forum fellow will come with his father (who was also present last Summer - so his return means that this kind of trip is appreciated). My wife and daughter will also join again this year.

Do know that this trip is not a race (such as Gumball 3000, etc.). The journey itself is our goal, not the destination or position of arrival. We just want to have a good time together in the mountains. No competition, no chrono-timing, no prizes to win, no participation fee, no formal organization. Just a bunch of car enthusiasts getting together (and looking after each other) to drive in an amazing mountains area to enjoy the grand panorama and - by doing so - also enjoy life in a very pleasant way.
Yeah, of course!

However, I think we'd better start a bit earlier in the morning so we could enjoy the drive there more.

Anyway, Damen und Herren, one double room for two nights please.
__________________

Last edited by swagon; 07-12-2014 at 07:44 AM..
Appreciate 1
      07-12-2014, 04:08 PM   #77
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Ok, evel karnievel and @swagon - I updated my LIST!

Starting to get excited, this will be such an awesome trip!


Dackel
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2014, 07:10 AM   #78
Rhum
Registered
Germany
7
Rep
4
Posts

Drives: 120d E82
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Munich

iTrader: (0)

need a double room, 2 nights, friday to sunday
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2014, 10:52 AM   #79
swagon
Brigadier General
swagon's Avatar
No_Country
4198
Rep
4,620
Posts

Drives: E82|F80|6MT
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: .

iTrader: (0)

__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #80
markymark666
Second Lieutenant
markymark666's Avatar
Germany
226
Rep
211
Posts

Drives: M135i F21
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Munich

iTrader: (0)

Hi! I can confirm safely at the end of july. If so I need one double room for two nights. Am I already late?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2014, 04:40 PM   #81
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
9687
Rep
9,136
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 (MG 6MT)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark666 View Post
Hi! I can confirm safely at the end of july. If so I need one double room for two nights. Am I already late?
Let us know shortly so that we can confirm to the hotel.

As of today, the head count is already 27 people for the hotel stays on Friday night Aug 29 and Sat night Aug 30 (half board: breakfast + dinner):
  • 12 single rooms [= 12 people]
  • 7 double rooms (you were included) [= 12 people]
  • 1 superior room [= 3 people]).
Dackel and I walk the extra mile to make this a great experience. No lousy stuff. Hotel reservations are made (deposit paid). Don't let us down by dropping out if you committed.
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 07:22 AM   #82
markymark666
Second Lieutenant
markymark666's Avatar
Germany
226
Rep
211
Posts

Drives: M135i F21
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Munich

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Let us know shortly so that we can confirm to the hotel.

As of today, the head count is already 27 people for the hotel stays on Friday night Aug 29 and Sat night Aug 30 (half board: breakfast + dinner):
  • 12 single rooms [= 12 people]
  • 7 double rooms (you were included) [= 12 people]
  • 1 superior room [= 3 people]).
Dackel and I walk the extra mile to make this a great experience. No lousy stuff. Hotel reservations are made (deposit paid). Don't let us down by dropping out if you committed.
Ok count me in.
I block the date and hope that it's ok.

and for your engagement!!

Last edited by markymark666; 07-17-2014 at 03:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 04:09 PM   #83
Artemis
Moderator
Artemis's Avatar
Belgium
9687
Rep
9,136
Posts

Drives: BMW M2 (MG 6MT)
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgium

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by markymark666 View Post
Ok count me in.
I block the date and hope that it's ok.
and for your engagement!!
Your double room has been confirmed.

So, see you at Sensual Sella.
__________________
“For ’tis the mind that makes the body rich” (W. Shakespeare, The Taming of the Shrew, Act 4, Scene 3)
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 05:27 PM   #84
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Sella 1.0 List...

EDIT - UPDATE: Confirmed participants so far: 27/28 people - 19/20 cars.

Should there be more participants than available rooms at "Hotel Kolfuschgerhof" (which we call "Hotel KFH"), we got to contact the hotel to check availability (already reserved with a paid deposit: 15 single rooms + 5 double rooms).

Hence, to all those currently on the fence considering to join us... let us know whether you will come along or not, so that we can timely reserve (extra) rooms (if available).


Single rooms: (Friday & Saturday nights)

01) @Dackelone
02) @Swadeness
03) gs/e60/1m?
04) @Elsabor67
05) @ChrisM135i
06) Jan B. (Stammtisch)
07) Florian B. (Stammtisch)
08) Niki D. (Stammtisch)
09) Dieter S. (Stammtisch)
10) Bastian V. (Stammtisch)
11) Thomas P.
12) Neil H. [to be confirmed]
13) @adgriffi

Double rooms (15 people):
01) @Artemis (3)
02) @1mmaniac (2)
03) Mr Kleen (2)
04) evel karnievel (2)
05) @swagon (swagon jr. + swagon sr.)
06) @Rhum (2)
07) @markymark666 (2)
08) @Trond (2)
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 12:57 AM   #85
Trond
Private
Norway
24
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

I will join the trip. I need a double room for 2 nights.
Appreciate 0
      07-18-2014, 02:41 AM   #86
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
8904
Rep
22,828
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trond View Post
I will join the trip. I need a double room for 2 nights.
Ok, I fixed that.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2014, 03:28 AM   #87
Trond
Private
Norway
24
Rep
59
Posts

Drives: 1M
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Italy

iTrader: (0)

Thank you. Looking forward to it. Here a picture from a trip over the mountains from Lake Iseo to Lake Garda. Very nice road for the car...
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 1
      07-20-2014, 02:40 PM   #88
adgriffi
Private
adgriffi's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
70
Posts

Drives: 2019 X5 40i (on order)
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Wiesbaden, Germany

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 BMW 135i  [4.50]
Dack, please add me to the list...

Single room, Friday and Saturday. I have to do some final verification at work, but I'd rather plan on being there and then let you know if for some reason that changes, rather than NOT planning.

As someone else said, failing to plan is planning to fail!
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST