BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-29-2018, 01:46 PM   #1
flyboy385
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 MG M2 6MT

261M wheel set

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
You’ll notice that one side of the rims are a little shinier and newer looking than the other side. The rims on the right side in the photo are brand new, never been used. The left side rims have about 50,000 miles on them, and have some minor scrapes, but are in good shape otherwise, just need a bit of deep cleaning.
Funny story about these rims: I had already bought and ordered custom aftermarket rims for my car, and was waiting for them to come in. I got into an accident which damaged one side of the wheels beyond repair, and my insurance paid to have the rims replaced, but by the time everything was fixed, my aftermarket wheels were ready, so one side of the rims was shipped to me but never used. I had intended to keep them to maybe put them on with some cheap tires for a track day or autocross, but I never got around to it.

Local pickup strongly preferred (Will meet somewhere in south OC area), but will ship at buyer's expense.

Attached Images

Last edited by flyboy385; 05-29-2018 at 01:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2018, 05:39 PM   #2
ajsmithvmi
Professional Hack
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i

Willing to sell just the rears?
Appreciate 0