BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-31-2018, 10:11 AM   #1
d9m13n
Rep
Drives: 89 240sx, 11 135i

08 135i *6mt, FBO, turbos*

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Its with a heavy heart I am putting up my 2008 BMW 135i for sale. 6mt, black on black. Cold weather packageThis car has been fantastic to drive and own but unfortunately an issue has arisen which prompts the sale.
*Front turbo is leaking oil from the internal seal at a small but steady drip.*
The turbos are MMP stage 3’s fully optioned out (ceramic coating, warranty, etc.) They are still under warranty from MMP. Simply remove the front turbo, send it back to Mauricio at MMP and get it repaired. Unfortunately I cannot afford the downtime for this as this car is my daily, and thus Im hoping to sell.
Just over 102k miles. Will go up, but not by much.
Full Mods List:
-CPE chargepipe with dual bov
-MMP stage 3 turbos (warranty, ceramic coat)
-MMP aluminum Inlets, silver heat tape wrapped
-PSP aluminum outlets, silver heat tape wrapped
-AEM trunk mount methanol injection kit, controller hidden in glovebox
-N20 TMAP sensor
-CX Racing FMIC/hardpipes
-Catless Downpipes (unknown brand, very good fitment and quality)
-One off Gintani full exhaust, stainless, resonated, sounds incredible (no drone)
-FFTEC 450 Low pressure fuel pump
-BMS cowl filters
-1M replica front bumper, great quality and fitment
-HID fog lights
-Real carbon rear diffuser
-BMW strut tower bar
-CYHY dash cam
-BMW short shifter
-interior bits wrapped in carbon, looks good, not tacky.
-1M/M3 steering wheel. Thick rim, comfortable
-Android Nexus 7 LTE tablet retrofitted into OEM iDrive housing. OBD connection to MHD flasher, clean hardwired install. (08’s did not have iDrive, dash is cut to accomodate the housing but you cannot tell with it installed)
-Current remote pro tune from Jake Hershorin at Motiv Motorsports. Tune is currently in its 2nd revision, and runs extremely well. Still a lot of room to raise the power safely, I believe it is currently only at 19psi. Tune will transfer to new owner and still be supported by Jake.
-Broadway static coilovers
-Euro Xenon headlights. No amber corners, look brand new and clean up the front end. (Pictures don’t reflect this as they were a recent mod, there should be one or two photos that do show it)
-Front license plate tow hook mount (paint matched tow hook cover included)
-Baffled catch can, not installed but included
Most likely missing a few small things, but these are the big ones.

Recent Maintenance:
-Fresh coolant flush
-Fresh oil change (continuously topping off as well as it leaks)
-One new injector cyl 6, coded and functioning properly (less than 100mi)
-New valve cover gasket (less than 100mi)
-New oil pan gasket (less than 500mi)
-New eldor coilpacks and NGK 95770 plugs gapped 0.22
-Recent front end paintwork done professionally at Hollis Auto Body in Ashland MA. Looks like OEM, front bumper painted, front fenders painted. Hood, side skirts, and doors blended. Zero indication of repaint even looking very closely.
-Few components replaced in the front end (bushings, arms, etc) feels tight and responsive.

The car is currently around 500whp. Drives and boosts perfectly fine. There is a small bit of smoke that rises from the engine bay after getting into boost or driving for a moderate period of time and getting the engine warm, this is oil from the leak getting onto the downpipes and burning off in small amounts. There is no oil burning smoke from the exhaust indicating that the leak is coming from the compressor side seal. Turbine side appears to be fine.

I do love this car, the interior and exterior are in great shape, everything works as it should, cars been coded for additional functionality as well. It’s an awesome backroad carver, comfortable highway cruiser, and fantastic daily driver. It has a ton of potential in it as it sits and I wish I had the ability to take it off the road and fix the issue myself. I’m happy to answer any and all questions about the car and will entertain reasonable offers. Will consider trades plush cash, especially in the range of 8-10k. E46 m3s in decent shape are HEAVILY considered. Not really looking for straight trades otherwise.
My asking price is 15k, OBO. Yes it’s high, yes there is negotiation built into the price. You could not build this car for that price. I’m simply looking to get what I paid for it before I began throwing money at it. I need this car gone.
Thanks for looking!

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      08-24-2019, 03:46 PM   #2
MrSpiker123
Rep
Drives: e36

I would be interested if the turbos where fixed as I can’t afford the time either
Appreciate 0
      10-06-2019, 05:16 AM   #3
SyedE82
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135i

Still available?
Appreciate 0