BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-28-2007, 03:11 PM   #23
menotakoala
Future Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: Civic Si Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehots2k View Post
I would wait around 6-8 months. 335i prices have cooled down a while ago. AND thats so-called M3 beater...remember...lol
Wonderful. So by the time I do get my 135i, with the sports package so I can get the paddle shifters, I will be able to get a great deal then. :roundel:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Motor Co.
Dear Joe, unfortunately, our service technicians were unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned. Therefore, we will be unable to perform any work that you claim is necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2007, 04:52 AM   #24
menotakoala
Future Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: Civic Si Sedan

Does anyone know if it is possible to do the European Delivery Program through the Costco buying program?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honda Motor Co.
Dear Joe, unfortunately, our service technicians were unable to reproduce the problem that you mentioned. Therefore, we will be unable to perform any work that you claim is necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Appreciate 0