BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #1
Sean@PSI
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 IOMG M3 Sedan

..::PSI::.. BMW Repair and Service

407.617.0372 | sales@precision-sport.com | www.precision-sport.com

BMW Maintenance, Service, and Repair by PSI

Just wanted to remind everyone that we do regular service and repair work in addition to our performance side. That goes from oil changes to clutches, spark plugs, filters, bushings and the rest. We often hear surprise when people learn of this so we are actively putting it out there.

We feature the latest BMW Diagnostic technology including an Auto Logic, and custom coding available on-site. With these specialized tools, we can find the root of a problem quicker than any shop in the area.

We specialize in BMW OEM replacement parts as well, and we guarantee the exact OEM replacement part to keep your BMW showroom new.

From E30 to F30, we can help you keep your BMW in top shape with access to the best parts, from the world's leading manufacturers.

With our combined experience of over 40+ years of BMW Repair and Service, we are the #1 choice in Central Florida for dealer alternative BMW service and maintenance.

Scheduling:

Phone:
You may call us at 407.617.0372 to schedule an appointment over the phone.

Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday from 11AM to 7PM ET
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED

Retail Showroom and Service Center:
Come check out our 5,000 square foot facility in Winter Park, FL. We install everything we sell.

Contact Info:
Phone: 407.617.0372
Email: sales@precision-sport.com

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM, email or call us anytime and we will do our best to get you the info you are needing.

Follow Us on

Last edited by Sean@PSI; 05-18-2013 at 11:03 PM..
Appreciate 0