BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

01-19-2012, 08:36 AM   #45
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
You must work for BMW? To think that the dealer (as the customer service face of BMW) should not be responsible for what happens to the car before it is delivered to thair customer is a rediculious argument there numb nuts.

The only one around here that is flaming is you. Your facts are not facts. They are simply your twisted reality based on your limited capacity to understand the situation.

Once again you would be amazed how little your opinion on this matters.
I have no dog in this fight, but tend to believe that BMW NA -- not the dealer -- bears primary responsibility for this. Nonetheless, the dealer and NA should work it out to make things right with the buyer.

BTW, as a matter of law, the dealer is an independent contractor that operates under a franchise agreement with BMW.

Neil

Last edited by MDORPHN; 01-19-2012 at 08:49 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #46
Zippy69
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M VO, 02' M Roady, 74' 914 V8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDORPHN View Post
I have no dog in this fight, but tend to believe that BMW NA -- not the dealer -- bears primary responsibility for this. Nonetheless, the dealer and NA should work it out to make things right with the buyer.

BTW, as a matter of law, the dealer is an independent contractor that operates under a franchise agreement with BMW.

Neil
I agree with your statments above. I have not gotten BMW NA involved as I am working at the dealer level to get this resolved. Both the sales manager at the dealer and I are hopeful that the documents that I have supplied to the court will be enough to get this matter dismissed because of the mistakes on the ticket. I have been assured by the sales manager if this matter doesn't get dismissed by tomorrow that they will pay the fine and provide me with proof that this matter has been resolved.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2012, 12:58 PM   #47
135tii
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M received 6/11/11!!!!

All this 'brain damage" over a $68 ticket!
Appreciate 0