BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-21-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
1er coupe
Rep
Drives: 1 Series Coupe

Smile HID Angel Eyes Group Buy: UK

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so please don't bite my head off!

I'm a member of the babybmw forum and would just like to make people aware of a Group-Buy for HIDs for xenon headlights. These HID kits illuminate the angel eyes creating a brilliant white output instead of the stock yellow appearance of BMW halos/coronas.

Anyway, I'm sure you all know what HIDs are for!

Here is the link to the thread I made about the Group Buy over at babybmw:

http://www.babybmw.net/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=34791

Basically if we get 10 people involved in the group-buy, the HIDs are £150 instead of £195. We already have 5 people on board so we're getting there.

Please note I am not spamming....I stand to gain nothing from this. I do not work for babybmw or the company we are buying the HIDs from (M Style).

I just thought people may want to get involved in what is a great offer. I am retrofitting OEM xenons in a couple of weeks to my 1er coupe, so the HIDs should come just in time, I'm not a fan of the yellow stock angel eyes!

Thanks and take care.

Oliver
Appreciate 0