BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-01-2024, 03:16 PM   #111
Fishee
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramo.ash View Post
I wonder what's your go-to spot to get parts from? Are you getting them directly from BMW? I'm located in Ottawa btw.

I admire the effort you're putting into your 135, not many people put this much effort in their 15 year old cars.

Did you do most of the work yourself? Or do you have a mechanic helping you?

I'm debating changing some parts on my 135, but kinda scared to screw anything up.
Hey, I order from a few places: rockauto, park auto, germanparts, ebay, and the dealer. Really depends on availability, whether OE alternatives are available, and shipping costs, (and sometimes sales).

It's a fun hobby keeping the car up. I bought it in such great shape, it'd be a shame not to keep it up and improve it.

I do the work myself and have help from experienced people around me. Youtube is a major help too, there's a DIY video for pretty much everything.

What do you want to change?
Appreciate 0
      05-01-2024, 03:20 PM   #112
Fishee
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i MSport

Added to the spring maintenance list.

Appreciate 0