E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Disturbing 335i info (from inside source)

12-20-2005, 09:09 PM   #177
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedFreak!
Once again... for the record... I would like to state that Tine's sources are wrong... as they have been from the beginning.

I have been in constant contact with my sources who state with absolute certainty that there was NO press packet in the hands of the press... as Tine claimed.

Yet, you have admitted your sources is strickly from BMWNA HQ... have you not ? Not sure if that gives you much "wiggle" room to get out of. But, please explain to me (us) why you assume what you hear from your boyfriend is worldwide ..?? Scott (tine's source) said that the color of the cars are ultramarineblue... you jumped all over him. Did your source tell you it was different ..? How do you know if your info is stateside ..?

Forgive me for my "agression", but your post are extremely confrontational and extremely trite & repetative. You've posted what you know and we have read it. What more can you say... as if you can't help yourself you now have to start picking fights and everyone who has additional information to add.

You keep hiding behind the fact you say you don't care... yet your the first to fire off a retort and hang out here. So you DO care.

I care because it hinges on my decision to buy a M3/4 or a 335ci. Thanks for YOUR information and I also welcome additional info from other sources... because I am not past buying a import and having it delivered.

As far as i'm concerned, Speedwhore's info is only 50% correct.... because the rest of the world gets a biturbo and his info represents United States.

Thnx again for your input the BMW community is indebted to you for your under-the-desk phelching of info.

-Garrett
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:16 PM   #178
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep
Drives: BMW i8; Toy 4runner TRD pro

It might be helpful if further responses on this thread stuck to facts about the 335 and left out any personal reference. We are all intensely interested in the 335; however, I think many of us do not have much concern for the social component. Let's stick to the engineering.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:37 PM   #179
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i & E60 550i

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
You... and any one who shares your opinion of me really needs to pull your head out of your ass.

It would be nice.

First of all, this isn't about pictures... of course the US version looks like a Euro version. The differences are in the drive-train. That has been the only US vs Euro debate.

Secondly, I have no chip... I have nothing to prove... I couldn't possibly care less what you or anyone else thinks of me.

I have done nothing to make this a contest... others have. And so what if they did... they were just having fun.
I have sat back just reading posts, but now I have to comment.

First of all, you sir ARE AN ASS. You always seem amped to start an argument with anyone who in the slightest bit disagrees with you. It just seems childish. When someone posts that "their" sources have reported differently, you take it as a personal attack. I remember a post made by E90Fleet (a WELL respected member of this board who has a very humble demeanor), in which he made a minor comment that contradicted yours and you personally attacked him. E90Fleet disregarded it and acted as the "bigger" man and apologized, when it should of been you.

You most certainly DO have a chip on your shoulder. You need to take one look at yourself in the mirror and pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:39 PM   #180
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Portal

Quote:
Originally Posted by roller84

First of all, you sir ARE AN ASS. You always seem amped to start an argument with anyone who in the slightest bit disagrees with you. It just seems childish. When someone posts that "their" sources have reported differently, you take it as a personal attack. I remember a post made by E90Fleet (a WELL respected member of this board who has a very humble demeanor), in which he made a minor comment that contradicted yours and you personally attacked him. E90Fleet disregarded it and acted as the "bigger" man and apologized, when it should of been you.

You most certainly DO have a chip on your shoulder. You need to take one look at yourself in the mirror and pull YOUR head out of your ass.
Did you join just to make that one post?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:46 PM   #181
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
Did you join just to make that one post?
I thought that my username carried over from E46fanatics, been a member for a few years. When I tried to post here I found out that I was wrong. I have been surfing this forum heavily, since I plan on purchasing an E90. I was set to purchase a 330i once the comfort option became available but changed my mind and decided to wait for the 335i's release.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:48 PM   #182
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I thought that my username carried over from E46fanatics, been a member for a few years. When I tried to post here I found out that I was wrong. I have been surfing this forum heavily, since I plan on purchasing an E90. I was set to purchase a 330i once the comfort option became available but changed my mind and decided to wait for the 335i's release.
lol dude, that's e90fanatics.com
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #183
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
I truly apologize to anybody that doesn't like my first post. I am not the kind of person that likes to personally attack another but I just don't see the need. I hate to see the kind of attitude that SpeedFreak has displayed on this forum. I have found E46fanatics.com and E90fanatics.com to be a very informative, helpful, and resourceful forums and appreciate anyone who contributes.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 09:57 PM   #184
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I truly apologize to anybody that doesn't like my first post. I am not the kind of person that likes to personally attack another but I just don't see the need. I hate to see the kind of attitude that SpeedFreak has shown on this forum. I have found E46fanatics.com and E90fanatics.com to be a very informative and resourceful forums, and appreciate anyone who contributes.
No I meant that I think you meant to post at E90fanatics.com, which is the sister site of E46fanatics (and your account is automatically enabled there). This is E90post.com
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:00 PM   #185
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
No I meant that I think you meant to post at E90fanatics.com, which is the sister site of E46fanatics (and your account is automatically enabled there). This is E90post.com
Oops, now I feel stupid. I just lost track. So I guess I did just join to make that post. I still feel the same way about this forum though. Everytime I visit this site, I just click a link in my favorites folder. I frequent this site more since there seems to be more posts/reply's here than E90fanatics.com.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:06 PM   #186
SpeedFreak!
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '04 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
All this proves is you change your mind more quickly than I change my underwear.
The record is clear for all those who are mature enough and intelligent enough to comprehend. I can certainly understand why that fact is beyond your reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett
Uhh... ouch, that really hurt.

Come on Speed, I want to like yah, but your "I am higher than everyone" attitude is really getting to me. This is my last post in this thread.

Let the record show:
Scott says pictures by late Dec / January (It was Tine, NOT Scott, who suggested Dec 20th). Also, note Scott has been saying this for several months.

Speed says pictures by late Feb / March

As far as I see it, neither Scott or Speed has been proven incorrect yet, and only time will tell.

-Brett

If you consider the act of holding my ground and defending my position to mean that I think "I am higher than everyone"... then consider me guilty.

Of course, as if you didn't already know this... I completely disagree.

Yeah... so I'm a junkie. Isn't that Step One?!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:10 PM   #187
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep

E90post.com rules!
We are one big happy family.
Waiting calmly and peacefully for the 335...
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:22 PM   #188
SpeedFreak!
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrett
Yet, you have admitted your sources is strickly from BMWNA HQ... have you not ? Not sure if that gives you much "wiggle" room to get out of. But, please explain to me (us) why you assume what you hear from your boyfriend is worldwide ..??
No... I have not.

Your age and lack of maturity is becoming more and more obvious with every post.

You might want to sit back and think things through a bit more before you expose yourself any further.

Quote:
Scott (tine's source) said that the color of the cars are ultramarineblue... you jumped all over him. Did your source tell you it was different ..? How do you know if your info is stateside ..?
I did no such thing. I said... quite plainly in fact... that there was nothing "Top Secret" about a debut color.

The color and ad copy was used in an attempt to substantiate and validate their source.

I wasn't impressed. That was my very simple point.

Quote:
Forgive me for my "agression", but your post are extremely confrontational and extremely trite & repetative. You've posted what you know and we have read it. What more can you say... as if you can't help yourself you now have to start picking fights and everyone who has additional information to add.
The record proves you are wrong there, as well.

Quote:
You keep hiding behind the fact you say you don't care... yet your the first to fire off a retort and hang out here. So you DO care.
Just because I care about the record... does not mean that care about what you and others like you think. I know that may be a little deep for you, after all, communication doesn't seem to be your strong point... but I'm sure that is a reality that others will be able to understand.

Quote:
I care because it hinges on my decision to buy a M3/4 or a 335ci. Thanks for YOUR information and I also welcome additional info from other sources... because I am not past buying a import and having it delivered.

As far as i'm concerned, Speedwhore's info is only 50% correct.... because the rest of the world gets a biturbo and his info represents United States.

Thnx again for your input the BMW community is indebted to you for your under-the-desk phelching of info.

-Garrett

I love it when a person exposes who they really are.

Damn that's good stuff.

Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:25 PM   #189
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks

I have to ask speedfreak, why do you care so much to defend yourself after every single post... there's a time to stop caring?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:26 PM   #190
SpeedFreak!
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:

You most certainly DO have a chip on your shoulder. You need to take one look at yourself in the mirror and pull YOUR head out of YOUR ass.

Riiiight. Isn't there a rule around here about people having more then one account?

Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:34 PM   #191
SpeedFreak!
First Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
I have to ask speedfreak, why do you care so much to defend yourself after every single post... there's a time to stop caring?

Why not?

Did you know that computers can actually have more then one window open at the same time?

As hard as this may be to believe, I can actually manage my clients... shop RE... research horses for my daughters... do a little last minute Christmas shopping... ALL that while enjoying this entertaining little conversation. Amazing.

Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:35 PM   #192
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep

Narcissism is not a virtue. Let's talk about the cars, not each other.
Freude am fahren.
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:37 PM   #193
stressdoc
Dominica
Rep

Anyone know if we are going to get the awesome alcantara interior option with the 335? Like a ZHP version?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:40 PM   #194
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stressdoc
Anyone know if we are going to get the awesome alcantara interior option with the 335? Like a ZHP version?
Good question. I do know some people that have had some serious issues w/ the Alcantara on the steering wheel wearing, so maybe they won't do it?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:41 PM   #195
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Riiiight. Isn't there a rule around here about people having more then one account?
Huh?
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:42 PM   #196
E90-4life
auto pilot
Rep

Quote:
Huh?
you seem like a cool dude, and I mean this in the nicest of ways, and this isn't just to you but anyone else going off topic. SHUT UUUUP!
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 10:51 PM   #197
roller84
Captain
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2018 BMW M5  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
you seem like a cool dude, and I mean this in the nicest of ways, and this isn't just to you but anyone else going off topic. SHUT UUUUP!
You're right, these discussions belong in OT. With all due respect, SpeedFreak, I appreciate you giving us the latest info on the 335 from your sources. I can't wait till the car comes out.

Last edited by roller84; 12-20-2005 at 11:12 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2005, 11:23 PM   #198
visor
BMW, can I have some LSD please?
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 F30 340i xDrive

roller84,
firstly, welcome to e90post
secondly, the ignore button feature on this forum is something you may want to try...
2017 340i xDrive | Estoril | Black | Al | 8AT | M Package
Appreciate 0