First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 Cayman GTS

Sold

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My 1M is long gone but I do have a rear wheel new in the box available if anyone is interested.

I had the wheel/tire warranty and damaged my rear wheel but the dealership was able to repair it for a 100 bucks so I just had it repaired. However, they still filed a claim and I ended up with a brand new replacement that is just sitting in my garage. No tpms was included.

Willing to make a good deal to someone in the US and buyer pays shipping.

REVISED...

All I wanted to update this post. I had never opened the box the wheel came in until today to take a few pictures for and interested party. I thought the wheel was brand new but it seems as though I may have been given one that had been mounted before. It doesn't appear to have been driven on as there are no marks on the outside face or inside (the visible area where the spokes meet). The inside however there are three scrapes in the outer surface but they are not real deep. It looks like just through the clear coating and first paint/powder coating. And there is a chipped area about the size of a dime on the inner lip which wouldn't be seen when the tire is mounted.

I have no intention to scam anyone so I had to update and provide full disclosure.

Pictures can be sent upon request to email or text.

Sold

Prev - AW 1M #43 USA
Meisterschaft, N55 mids, AFE CAI, ER Charge, Wagner IC

Last edited by Mnime; 07-09-2017 at 09:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2017, 12:34 PM   #2
ayao
Thread killer
Rep
Drives: 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnime View Post
My 1M is long gone but I do have a rear wheel new in the box available if anyone is interested.

I had the wheel/tire warranty and damaged my rear wheel but the dealership was able to repair it for a 100 bucks so I just had it repaired. However, they still filed a claim and I ended up with a brand new replacement that is just sitting in my garage. No tpms was included.

Willing to make a good deal to someone in the US and buyer pays shipping.
Make sure to crosspost on M3post where you'll be sure to find a buyer quick.

Side note: how do you like the Cayman GTS vs the 1M? Completely different driving experiences I imagine.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
arvinz
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M VO

Garage List
I would be interested but I'm in Toronto.. If you can't find a local or US buyer let me know.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2017, 02:55 PM   #4
nachob
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP, 2022 Cayman T

Sent PM and offer.
Appreciate 0