BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-13-2019, 06:52 PM   #1
SixBanger
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Post NBT EVO Retrofit Bluetooth not working

So, I did an nbt evo retrofit to my e82. Everything works perfectly, however I can't get Bluetooth to work. I've tried 2 brand new Bluetooth antennas and 2 different phones as well. Bimmer retrofit told me the coding is fine and they reviewed my coding too. When I go to try to establish a connection through my phone, it says can't establish a connection. Where do I go from here? The radio came from a 2017 g series vehicle.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-14-2019, 07:28 AM   #2
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Nothing to provide as a help for your problem. Would figure Bimmer Retrofit would be able to provide some sort of answer to your issue.

Would you mind giving more details about your retrofit? I've been thinking about doing the same and haven't seen anyone actually do it for our cars. How difficult was it to install? Any other pics of the components and the finished install? How much did it end up costing?
Appreciate 0