E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > VA Rides Car Meet Tonight!: 05-21-2011

VA Rides Car Meet Tonight!
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
BushidoN54
Private First Class

http://www.novastreetscene.com/threa...Saturday-Night

VA RIDES CAR MEET - EVERY SATURDAY - 7PM

4/9/11 Meet ~ 125 cars
4/16/11 Meet Cancelled due to weather
4/23/11 Meet ~ 175 cars
4/30/11 Meet ~150 cars
5/7/11 Meet ~ 200 cars

Located in the parking Lot between...

Quaker Steak & Lube in Fredericksburg
1300 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401

and

American Indoor Karting
1400 Central Park Blvd
Fredericksburg, VA 22401

Quaker Steak & Lube has great food and is open til 2am! Come to the meet and get some great food/drinks while your there! Mention you are with VA Rides and get 15% off your order!!

American Indoor Karting offers an incredible racing experience with their racing go karts with speeds up to 40mph and up to 1.5 lateral G's! Go inside and mention you are with VA Rides and race for only $15/race! That includes borrowing a headsock! This is a savings of $9/race for non-members! AND the top VA Rides driver of the night receives a 3-race pack to use at a later date!

Directions - Take I95 to exit 130 towards Culpeper. Turn right into central park. Turn left at the light by Target. Follow the road straight to the next light. Go through the light and your right there!

Located in Central Park, right by I-95, this location is perfect with many gas stations and shops right around the are

Im thinking of heading down there tonight +1.... anyone want to roll with me and check it out?? Never been. Its a bit of a trek, but Im feelin adventurous, and the gokarts sound awesome.

Post up if you want to meet up!
RSVP'd Yes: 1 RSVP'd No: 1
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.