BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-18-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
AUDrinkingTeam
Registered
Rep
Drives: 135i

FS: 2008 135i : Montego Blue : Auto : Nav : Atlanta

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Long time Lurker, I am selling my wifes 2008 135i because we are adding a +1 to the family and she will be a stay at home mom and I don't need a car payment. Title is held at my local Credit Union they will releas the title same day in person upon payoff, Letter of guarentee avalible upon request.

2008 BMW 135i Coupe
23,5XX Miles
2nd owner
Montego Blue
Black Leatherette-non sport
High Gloss Black Trim
Premium Sound(10 speaker w/ 2x5" subs)
Comfort Access (keyless entry and start is nice)
Non-Smoker
Clean Title, I have a loan out for it so title is at Credit Union.

All stock except:
15% Tint all around

The Bad:

Car was in accedent w/ previous owner. I know it was repaired at Vista BMW in FL. I do not know the extent of the accedent I had a carfax when i purchassed the car it stated minor accedent to front fender and bumber. I have been in the car business for quite some time and I can not tel which side the accedent was on. I will make it a priority to post the carfax if I can find it. If you want to pull it yourself the vin is WBAUC73578VF25371

Rubbery coating on left side of stearing wheel and drivers side airbag is slightly pealing. slight wear on the seam of drivers side bolster. 30% tread left on front tires, 60% on rear (stock Michalin Run-flats). The car could use a polishing, no scratches just oxidation and slight swirls. Small hail size dent in hood, so small you may not be able to spot it on the last photo. Car is in overall GOOD condition.

My description may seem negative, but I do not have a Hi-Tech camera and i am doing my best to describe every imperfection on this car. Montego blue is a stunnig mettalic color and everywhere she goes my wife gets compliments. Car has been Well maintained and cared for since its been in my possesion. It has been adult driven and not abused.

Asking $25,000 non-negotiable

Contact Jackson
678-227-2966
jackson.brown@comcast.net

Appreciate 0
      10-18-2011, 10:24 PM   #2
SoloEuro (bmw330ice)
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: '06 e46 330Ci

Nicee looking 135i! for local!

-Shaun-