E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > HR: Help Needed/ Intro

10-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #1
Joel_M
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i Space Gray

HR: Help Needed/ Intro

Hey guys, I am new to the forum and also BMWs as I just purchased my e92 space gray 335i which I will post pics up later.. I was browsing around the forum and I am in the Hampton Roads area in VB and only really found a couple performance shops around the area like Racewerks and DP Motorwerks and not really any body shops, as I have very minor aesthetics that I want to do, that I need a hand with or just don't have the patience for.

I just got the car tinted, and I ordered paint match reflectors and black vinyl for the window trim, and I am doing a headlight swap with a buddy of mine and was curious is there anywhere around the area OR someone willing to help out as I am always willing to meet new people and get to know the community with these things. I just traded in my WRX and I know I used Stock or Modified as they were highly recommended in the Subaru world, any other suggestions for the area?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
muzzammil15
Slurpee anyone?
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 White 335i

http://stockormodified.net/

They are located in VA beach. Great shop and very helpful.

Also check out the 757 thread in the sticky section.

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #3
Joel_M
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 335i Space Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzammil15 View Post
http://stockormodified.net/

They are located in VA beach. Great shop and very helpful.

Also check out the 757 thread in the sticky section.
Ok great thanks...yeah I used them for the Subaru and did great work as well. And I will check out the thread thanks, sorry I thought it was just a spotting thread.
Appreciate 0