E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Do you believe in bad luck??: 11-14-2012

Do you believe in bad luck??
Calendar: USA - Mid-Atlantic
Cali_Creez
Private First Class

I didnt until yesterday, lol...
Funny thing is yesterday morning as I was driving to work, I saw a black cat sprinting down the road. As I got closer it darted right in front of my car. My first thought was, "oh sh!t" lol. Needless to say about 2 hrs later I experienced the HPFP fail. It's actually very scary for the car to shut off while you're on the highway. Especially in Washington DC with these SUPER aggressive drivers. Oddly enough after mine cut off, I cleared the 6 codes that came with it and it started back up. My destination was only maybe a couple miles away so I continued my drive. During those 2-3 more miles the car would cut power for maybe half a sec then come back on. Pretty scary stuff. I have an 07 335i e92 mt with a little over 81k... most likely will be trading this car in after this incident.
RSVP sign-ups for this event are now closed.