E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Friends Issue - Wiring? Fuse?

05-15-2013, 11:58 AM   #1
Anon007
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Friends Issue - Wiring? Fuse?

Hey all, my friend has an E90 and I helped him out lastnight with his angel eye. His Driver side angel eye burnt out (passenger angel eye was recently replaced). We switched out the burnt one for a new bulb and it looked great! But.. now the passenger side (the working one, even worked on his drive over to my house) will not shine bright. When we pulled his car into my garage you can see the rings illumined very dimly, and weak enough for the car to throw a code.

It seems like too much of a coincidence for the light to go out while we fixed the other one, could one of the wires of gotten loose while having the car up on a jack? Or could it be a power issue with the car lighting up both sets of angel eyes, Seems odd since they are LEDS though and require less power. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Just wanted to check before we jack up the car again and look around to see if anyone else dealt with this. Thanks!
Appreciate 0