Stohlen
Major
Rep
Drives: AW 135i

Garage List
2008 BMW 135i  [5.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malexander View Post
Hi guys. When your talking about original suspension, is that just the struts or with original control arms? I have original struts but i lowered with springs 60/40 and i have m3 bits in both front and rear.

I have bought Toyo R888 235/35-18 that I'm going to try having up the front and want to buy as wide as possible up rear. I have looking for 265/35-18 but really want to fit 285/30-18.

I have read 100 treads about tires fitment but cant se if any of you have the m3 control arms in the front or if you have original high and chassie.

Thanks!
When we're talking original suspension, we're talking about springs and struts. Both the OP and myself aren't lowered. I have M-sport stock suspension, not sure about him.

The drop you have is the only thing that could be an issue with Arc-8 style offsets in the rear. I've got plenty of space and dont rub at all in the rear with my 285-30-18s. Next change i'm gonna get 295s because i'm not afraid of spacers and a little fender work, but again i'm not dropped.

Control arms make no difference in the rear and basically no difference in the front. Not really a concern. I have a full M-3 setup and it didnt change anything for me.
Appreciate 0