View Single Post
      09-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
TUN3D
Major
Rep
Drives: none

Help reading logs, tuning & what to look for

First off, Id like to thank Terry for all his support. I'm at a point that I want to understand what my car is doing without having to go back-and-forth every 5-minutes. Note: The logs I attached were done on a real crappy road. Also, my mods and fuel/meth settings are in my signature. Finally, I used the attached "MAP_3_run1.csv" to generate the graphs.

Questions:
AFR: I need help understanding this and how it relates to my car. From my understanding, running below 14.7 is rich. Anything above that number is lean. Is this accurate? I've also heard adding meth/E85 into the equation lowers the stoich value. I'd like a breakdown of where these numbers have to be when running 93 (MAP-2), 93 + meth (MAP-3), E85/93 + meth (MAP-3). What numbers should I be looking for (good vs. bad)? With the JB4, how do I make adjustments?

IGN, IGN ADV, AVG IGN & IAT: No idea what these are. Can someone explain?

Peddle & Throttle: What is the difference?

PWM: Can someone explain? How does this relate to the 18ohm, 15ohm and G5 board? Terry mentioned something about it being stuck on 100.

Trims: Can someone explain?

Please try to use layman's terms so I can grasp the concepts. If there are some threads out there that will help, please point me in the right direction.
Attached Files
File Type: zip logs.zip (70.1 KB, 118 views)

Last edited by TUN3D; 08-04-2014 at 09:48 AM..
Appreciate 0