Rep
Drives: 1m valencia orange

FS: Loaded 1M VO with 12,000 miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 54,999.00

Item Interest
$54,999

I bought this loaded VO minus sat radio from forum member 1SerieStud last May so I am the second owner. I put roughly 3,000 miles on over the past year and now has 12,000 miles. here is the ad from May 2012:

"the car is flawless and unmolested. No tunes/no track time/no abuse, and nothing but extreme care.

- The car is FULLY loaded with the exception of satellite radio (which I opted out of since I prefer online radio); however, every 1M with Nav/iDrive comes prewired for satellite radio and can be activated by the dealer if desired. In addition, I had quite a bit of paint protection film installed to include: hood, fenders, front bumper, side skirts, mirrors, door cups, and front side/rear side of the rear fender flares. The ppf used is Xpel Ultimate, which is one of the leading films in the industry at the moment for being nearly invisible, and having self-healing properties. I also had SunTek CXP (carbon) window tint installed on the car - again, top of the line non-metallic film which is extremely clear, keeps the car cool, and does not interfere with comfort access or the key fob. The car also has authentic BMW shadow line grills as well as the BWM carbon fiber performance spoiler."

I added an extra set of oem floormats still in plastic, and oem BMW carbon fiber mirror caps. I have all parts that were taken off of car and they go with the car when it sells. I did a photoshoot last year with my 1988 BMW e30 M3

http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713665

current pics as of last week:

http://s1059.photobucket.com/user/jv...y/1m/1m_042013

Please PM or email jvmax@msn.com for more info. I priced it to sale at $54,999 so price is firm. Sale transaction will be handled by a local dealer as I will be using the sales tax credit on a future car purchase--thus I am passing the savings on to a fellow member with my listed price much lower than others for sale. I am just outside of Orlando, FL. Clear title in hand for a fast transaction. Hurry before I change my mind...

John

Attached Images

1991 & 1995 Porsche 911
2012 Audi R8

Last edited by jvmax; 04-19-2013 at 10:33 PM..
Appreciate 0